from: 03/06/2017 - to: 08/10/2017
Special initiatives for the guests on holiday in Val di Fassa
Every summer, from Moena to Canazei, the programme is richer in activities and entertainments organized by the local events committees and the Val di Fassa Tourist Board. A wide range of happenings and activities are dedicated exclusively to the guests of associated accommodation facilities of the valley. Choose between:
- , ropes, clamps and off we go to live great adventures surrounded by the majestic Dolomites, for children from 7 up to 14 years (on Tuesdays);
- , guided excursion to discover a mountain dairy and to taste its products. Payment activity (on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays);
- for adults and children to learn something more about the geology of the Dolomites (on Mondays and Wednesdays);
- guided excursions on the occasion of the concerts "Sound of the Dolomites".
The participation in these initiatives is easy and free of charge. You just have to ask your accommodation owner for the Val di Fassa Card and enrol, handing in the card, at the Tourist Offices within 6.30 p.m. of the day before the activity. Any transport service used in the excursion is to be paid directly by participants. Transfer service is not included.
The Val di Fassa Card gives you the possibility to purchase the at a special reduced-price; the pass allows you to have unlimited access to the lifts open in summer but also to the public transport services.
More advantages for the Val di Fassa Card holders:
- 1,00 € reduction on the one-way adult and child ticket on the bus service ;
- 1,00 € reduction on the adult return ticket on the shuttle buses to Gardeccia and Val Monzoni;
- 0,50 € reduction on the adult one-way ticket on the train to Val San Nicolò;
- 0,50 € reduction for a complete tour with the train of Canazei;
- free admission to the ;
- 1,00 € reduction on the adult entry ticket to the Permanent Exhibition about the Great War "Col di Lana - Monte di Sangue" at Pordoi Pass;
- 1,00 € reduction on the entry ticket to the First World War 1914-1918 Exhibition "La Gran Vera" in Moena;
- reduced-price on the entry ticket to the: Muse - Science Museum (Trento); Geological Museum of the Dolomites (Predazzo); Gianni Caproni Aeronautical Museum (Trento); Lake Ledro Stilt House Museum (Val di Ledro - Trento); Astronomical observatory "Terrazza delle stelle" (Viote del Monte Bondone - Trento); Alpine Botanical Garden (Viote di Monte Bondone - Trento);
- free entry, with skates hire, for children up to 12 years old to the in Alba di Canazei (the free ticket is accorded only if one of the parents buys a pass of the same type, relation 1:1);
- 2,00 € reduction on the entry tickets to the (Dolomiti Action Adventure Park in Campitello di Fassa and Adventure Park Piciocaa in Pozza di Fassa);
- reduction on the entry tickets to the (Fantolin Golf in Moena and Panorama in Pozza di Fassa);
- 20% discount on each climb with Alpine guide assistance at the climbing centre "Adel" in Campitello;
- 5% discount on the private thermal treatments at the Terme Dolomia Spa in Pozza di Fassa (except for thermal therapy cycles agreed upon with the Italian National Health Service, thermal cosmetics, wellness packages and special offers);
- a gift beauty travel set for each entry to the Thermal Spa QC Terme Dolomiti in Pozza di Fassa;
- 10% discount on the entry fee to the public swimming pool in Predazzo;
- special discount on a selection of activities organized by the Sport Check Point offices of the valley (programme work in progress).
Special price on the outdoor activities for the owner of Val di Fassa Card (information and enrollments by the Sport Check Points; the programme may change):
- introduction to Via Ferrata with the mountain guides (mid-level). Full-day price 90,00 € per person (on Mondays). 10% discount with Val di Fassa Card. Equipment included;
- first experience of rock climbing. With the mountain guides, participants can live their first rock climbing and abseiling experience (on Sundays). Full-day price 80,00 € for adults, only 75,00 € with Val di Fassa Card. Full-day price for children 50,00 € (at least 12 years old), 45,00 € with Val di Fassa Card;
- family climbing day with the mountain guides. A day for families to get in touch with the rocks and try abseiling with the mountain guides (on Sundays). Full-day price 80,00 € adults, 75,00 € with Val di Fassa Card. Children 50,00 € (at least 8 years old), 45,00 € with Val di Fassa Card;
- hiking with the mountain guides, high altitude and equipped paths (high level, on Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays). Price 30,00 € per person, 27,00 € with Val di Fassa Card.
- exploring the WWI trenches on the Padon. Full-day mid-level excursion (on Tuesdays) across trenches and panoramic track along the mountain range Padon in front of the Marmolada glacier. Price 25,00 € adults, 22,00 € with Val di Fassa Card. Children 10,00 € (8-12 years), with Val di Fassa Card 9,00 €;
- naturalistic and historic-cultural excursion with the local guides (mid-level, Mondays to Saturdays). Half-day adults price 15,00 €, 13,00 € with Val di Fassa Card. Children (8-12 years old) 5,00 €. Full-day adults price 25,00 €, 22,00 € with Val di Fassa Card. Children 10,00 € (10-12 years old), 9,00 € with Val di Fassa Card;
- high-altitude breakfast in refuge. Price 30,00 € per person, 27,00 € with Val di Fassa Card. Children up to 12 years old 20,00 € but only 18,00 € with Val di Fassa Card (rich breakfast included; on Fridays);
- excursion at the sunset and dinner in refuge (mid-level). Price 40,00 € adults, with Val di Fassa Card 37,00 €. Children 25,00 € (8-12 years old), 22,00 € with Val di Fassa Card. On Sundays in Canazei (Val Contrin);
- mountain bike test tour for adults. Excursion/lesson of easy level mountain biking (on Mondays in Canazei). Price 20,00 € per person, 18,00 € with Val di Fassa Card;
- mountain bike test day for kids. Mini-tour and lesson of mountain biking on test tracks and a lot of fun at the Skill Park in Canazei (on Mondays morning). Price 20,00 € per kid, 18,00 € with Val di Fassa Card;
- horse-riding. Approaching horse riding for families. Price 35,00 € for adults and 25,00 € for children, 10% discount with Val di Fassa Card. On Mondays morning in Canazei (Pian de Schiavaneis);
- life in a farm. A day for families to discover the country-life in the mountain farms. Price 35,00 € adults, 32,00 € with Val di Fassa Card. Children 20,00 € (8-12 years old), 18,00 € with Val di Fassa Card. On Wednesdays in Soraga. Price and equipment for labs included;
- building our cabin in the wood. Activity for children to learn and build a small wooden cabin in the nature. Price children 15,00 € (7-14 years old), 13,00 € with Val di Fassa Card. On Tuesdays in Pozza;
- learning orienteering. Half-day activity for families to approach the orienteering. Price adult 12,00 €, 11,00 € with Val di Fassa Card. Children (at least 7 years old) 7,00 € but only 6,00 € with Val di Fassa Card. On Fridays morning and/or afternoon in Campitello and Pozza;
- fitness with vista. Outdoor exercises, stretching and yoga pilates with the expert instructor. Price 10,00 € per person, 9,00 € with Val di Fassa Card. On Tuesdays afternoon in Moena.
Further info: Sport Check Point offices in Moena, Pozza, Campitello and Canazei
Late update: 13/04/2017
All the associated to the Val di Fassa Tourist Board take part in the activities (full list below).