Families with children that are fond of cycling can have fun on the easy, almost flat cycling path that links Canazei (1.465 m) to Molina di Fiemme (965 m). The itinerary is 46.8 km long, takes about three hours and is served by "". This is a bus that has a trailer and offers cyclists the possibility to go back to starting point without any effort.
Download the map of the in PDF format.
Bike transportation (with fee) also on public transport (companies: Trentino Trasporti and Sad), only if there is enough room on the bus. See .
Uphill, effortlessly. Cycling paths, dirt roads, low level roads and lots of panoramic routes in the mountain. Less trained bikers can skip the stress of cycling uphill by taking the in Val di Fassa on which bike transportation is allowed.
- Cabin lift Belvedere + cable car Col dei Rossi, Canazei, only for downhill and guided Sellaronda MTB tour
- Chair lift Fodom, Arabba/Pordoi Pass
- Cable car Col Rodella, Campitello di Fassa (with the obligation to go only through the suitable road along the way from Col Rodella to Passo Sella Refuge. It’s forbidden to follow the path "Friedrich August" or to cross the meadows)
- Cabin lift Buffaure, Pozza di Fassa
- Cabin lift Lusia-Valbona-Le Cune, Moena
- Chair lifts Castelir and La Morea, Bellamonte/Alpe di Lusia
- Cable car Col Margherita, San Pellegrino Pass
- Chair lifts Molino-Le Buse and Le Buse-Laresei, Falcade/Col Margherita
- Chair lift Laurin I, Carezza/Costalunga Pass