The pleasure of adventure meets the desire to overcome one’s own limits in the three adventure parks that have been recently opened in the valley, in the villages of Campitello and Pozza di Fassa. Adults and children can enjoy them in all safety and spend an alternative day in the open air, testing their skills: hung from trees, on Tibetan bridges, Nepalese bridges, ropes and swinging trunks.
Adventure parks in the Val di Fassa
Campitello di Fassa:
Dolomiti Action Adventure Park
Ischia, at the Sporting Centre - Mobile +39 328 8651993
Opening times from 27th June to 20th September: every day 9.00 a.m. - 7.00 p.m.
Adventure park tracks: 8 tracks for any level of difficulty. 3 children’s tracks, 3 adults’ tracks, 1 training track, 1 "Tirolese" (aerial ropeway). Nepalese bridges, swinging trunks, tricky flying bridge, net walls, cables and much more. For the summer 2014 new aerial ropeway over Avisio river.
Adventure park prices (2 hrs) summer 2014:
- children (from 1.00 m up to 1.40 m tall) € 15,00. For the Val di Fassa Card holders € 13,00;
- juniors and adults (taller than 1.40 m) € 20,00. For the Val di Fassa Card holders € 18,00.
Other summer activities: dry canyoning (every day only on reservation, min. 4 people, meeting point at 10.00 a.m.) Price: € 35,00 per person (minimum age 8 years).
Park safety programme: all attractions comply with safety standard and are periodically checked. Visitors in the park are to wear the appropriate equipment (helmet, harness, double rope and pulley) and use it in accordance with the instructions supplied by the staff.
Pera di Fassa:
Adventure Park Piciocaa
Piciocaa - Mobile +39 339 1690671
Opening times from 11th May to 30th September: every day 10.00 a.m. - 7.00 p.m.
Adventure park tracks: 6 tracks for any level of difficulty (3 children’s tracks and 3 adults’ tracks), Powerfan (bungee trampoline) and aerial ropeway over Avisio river.
Prices park summer 2014:
- juniors and adults (taller than 1.40 m) € 22,00. For the Val di Fassa Card owners € 20,00;
- children (from 1.00 m up to 1.40 m tall) € 15,00. For the Val di Fassa Card owners € 13,00;
- park tracks + powerfan juniors and adults (taller than 1.40 m) € 27,00. For the Val di Fassa Card owners € 25,00.
Park safety programme: sport clothing is recommended. Visitors in the park are to wear the appropriate equipment (gloves, helmet, harness and carabiners) and follow instructions given by the staff.
For more information see also:
- Playgrounds for children in Val di Fassa
- Fassalandia, special programme of activities for kids
- Events and shows in Val di Fassa