The pleasure of adventure meets the desire to overcome one’s own limits in the two adventure parks that have been recently opened in the valley, in the villages of Campitello and Pozza. Adults and children can enjoy them in all safety and spend an alternative day in the open air, testing their skills: hung from trees, on Tibetan bridges, Nepalese bridges, ropes and swinging trunks.
Campitello di Fassa:
Dolomiti Action Adventure Park
Ischia, at the Sporting Centre - Mobile +39 328 8651993
Opening times from June 15th to September 11th: every day 9.30 a.m. - 7.00 p.m. Opening hours from September 12th to 18th: every day 2.00 p.m. - 7.00 p.m.
Adventure park tracks: 8 tracks for any level of difficulty. 3 children’s tracks, 3 adults’ tracks, 1 training track, 1 "Tirolese" (aerial ropeway). Nepalese bridges, swinging trunks, tricky flying bridge, net walls, cables and much more. For the summer 2014 new aerial ropeway over Avisio river.
Adventure park prices (2 hrs) summer 2016:
- children (from 1.00 m up to 1.40 m tall) € 15,00. For the Val di Fassa Card holders € 13,00;
- juniors and adults (taller than 1.40 m) € 20,00. For the Val di Fassa Card holders € 18,00.
Other summer activities: dry canyoning (every day only on reservation, min. 4 people, meeting point at 8.30 a.m.) Price: € 35,00 per person (minimum age 8 years).
Park safety programme: all attractions comply with safety standard and are periodically checked. Visitors in the park are to wear the appropriate equipment (helmet, harness, double rope and pulley) and use it in accordance with the instructions supplied by the staff.
Pera (Pozza di Fassa):
Adventure Park Piciocaa
Piciocaa - Mobile +39 339 1690671 or + 39 331 3729254
Opening times from June 1st to September 30th: every day 9.00 a.m. - 7.00 p.m.
Adventure park tracks: 6 tracks for any level of difficulty (3 children’s tracks and 3 adults’ tracks), Powerfan (bungee trampoline) and aerial ropeway over Avisio river.
Prices park summer 2016:
- juniors and adults (taller than 1.40 m) € 22,00. For the Val di Fassa Card owners € 20,00;
- children (from 1.00 m up to 1.40 m tall) € 15,00. For the Val di Fassa Card owners € 13,00;
- park tracks + powerfan juniors and adults (taller than 1.40 m) € 27,00. For the Val di Fassa Card owners € 25,00.
Park safety programme: sport clothing is recommended. Visitors in the park are to wear the appropriate equipment (gloves, helmet, harness and carabiners) and follow instructions given by the staff.
For more information see also:
- Playgrounds for children in Val di Fassa
- Fly Line Catinaccio Rosengarten
- Fassalandia, special programme of activities for kids
- Events and shows in Val di Fassa