from: 13/06/2016 - to: 16/09/2016
Special initiatives for the guests on holiday in Val di Fassa
Every summer the calendar of the events, scheduled in the different villages of the valley, increases thanks to the many initiatives and activities organized by the Val di Fassa Tourist Board for the guests of the associated accommodation facilities. You can choose among:
- , ropes, clamps and off we go to live great adventures surrounded by the majestic Dolomites, for children from 7 up to 14 years (on Tuesdays);
- , guided excursion to discover a mountain dairy and to taste its products. Against payment (on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays);
- for adults and children to learn something more about the geology of the Dolomites (on Mondays and Wednesdays).
The participation in these initiatives is easy and free of charge. You just have to ask your accommodation owner for the Val di Fassa Card and enrol, handing in the card, at the Tourist Offices within 6.30 p.m. of the day before the activity. Any transport service used in the excursion is to be paid directly by participants. No transfer service is included.
The Val di Fassa Card gives you the possibility to purchase the at a discounted price, this pass allows you to use with no limits all the lifts open during the summer time and the local public buses.
More advantages for the Val di Fassa Card holders:
- 1,00 € reduction on the bus service (one-way adult and child ticket);
- 1,00 € reduction on the Gardeccia and Val Monzoni shuttle bus (adult return ticket);
- free admission to the ;
- 1,00 € reduction on the adult entry ticket to the Permanent Exhibition about the Great War "Col di Lana - Monte di Sangue" at Pordoi Pass;
- 1,00 € reduction on the adult entry ticket to the First World War 1914-1918 Exhibition "La Gran Vera" in Moena;
- reduced-price on the adult entry ticket to the: Muse - Science Museum (Trento); Geological Museum of the Dolomites (Predazzo); Gianni Caproni Aeronautical Museum (Trento); Lake Ledro Stilt House Museum (Val di Ledro - Trento); Astronomical observatory "Terrazza delle stelle", Viote del Monte Bondone (Trento); Alpine Botanical Garden, Viote di Monte Bondone (Trento);
- free admission, with skates hire, for children up to 12 years old to the in Alba di Canazei (the free ticket is accorded only if one of the parents buys a pass of the same type, relation 1:1);
- 2,00 € reduction on the entry tickets to the (Dolomiti Action Adventure Park in Campitello di Fassa and Adventure Park Piciocaa in Pozza di Fassa);
- reduction on the entry tickets to the (Fantolin Golf in Moena and Panorama in Pozza di Fassa);
- 20% discount on the climbing test with mountain guide by the climbing centre "Adel" in Campitello (full price per person 5,00 €, with Val di Fassa Card 4,00 €);
- 5% discount on the thermal treatments at the Terme Dolomia in Pozza di Fassa (except for thermal therapy cycles agreed upon with the Italian National Health Service, thermal cosmetics, wellness packages and special offers);
- 10% discount on the entry fee to the public swimming pool in Predazzo.
Reduced-price activities for the Val di Fassa Card holders (info and registration by the Sport Check Points of the valley; the programme can undergo slight changes):
- introduction to the via ferrata - fixed rope route. Prices starting from 85,00 € per person (whole-day). 15% discount with Val di Fassa Card (min. 4 people, on Mondays);
- historical excursion to the Marmolada. Glacier traverse and visit to the Great War Museum. Prices starting from 60,00 € per person (whole-day). 15% discount with Val di Fassa Card (min. 5 people, on Thursdays);
- exploring the war trenches at Padon. Guided excursion on the battle fields of the First World War, across trenches, military positions and bunkers. Prices starting from 25,00 € per person (whole-day, on Wednesdays);
- mountain bike test tour for adults. Lesson and easy tour with MTB instructor (on Mondays morning in Canazei). Full price 20,00 € per person, with Val di Fassa Card 17,00 €;
- mountain bike test day for children and juniors with instructor. Guided mini-tour, mountain bike lesson and training in the skill park of Canazei. Full price 20,00 € per child, with Val di Fassa Card 17,00 € (on Mondays morning);
- mountain bike family day. Full price 20,00 € per person, with Val di Fassa Card 17,00 €. Children under 12 years 10,00 €. On Wednesdays afternoon in Moena;
- mountain bike tour. Easy guided excursion on the cycle route discovering culture and traditions (on Fridays in Pozza di Fassa). Full price 25,00 € per person, with Val di Fassa Card 21,00 €. Children under 12 years 10,00 €;
- cultural walks with territorial guides. Full price (half-day excursion) 15,00 € per person, with Val di Fassa Card 13,00 €. Children up to 3 years for free; between 4 and 12 years 5,00 €. Full price (whole-day excursion) 25,00 € per person, with Val di Fassa Card 21,00 €. Children under 12 years 10,00 €, with Val di Fassa Card 8,00 €. High altitude breakfast in a mountain refuge at sunrise. Full price 30,00 € per person, with Val di Fassa Card 26,00 €. Children under 12 years 18,00 € (buffet breakfast included, on Fridays);
- Nordic walking lessons. Full price 20,00 € per person, with Val di Fassa Card 17,00 €, poles hire included (min. 3 people. On Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays).
For further information:
All the associated with the Val di Fassa Tourist Board participate in the offer (see below for the full list).