from: 13/06/2015 - to: 20/09/2015
Special initiatives for the guests on holiday in Val di Fassa
Every summer the calendar of the events, scheduled in the different villages of the valley, increases thanks to the many initiatives and activities organized by the Val di Fassa Tourist Board for the guests of the associated accommodation facilities. You can choose among:
- , ropes, clamps and off we go to live great adventures surrounded by the majestic Dolomites, for children from 7 up to 14 years (on Tuesdays);
- , guided excursion to discover a mountain dairy and to taste its products. Against payment (on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays);
- for adults and children to learn something more about the geology of the Dolomites (on Mondays and Wednesdays).
The participation in these initiatives is easy and free of charge. You just have to ask your accommodation owner for the Val di Fassa Card and enrol, handing in the card, at the Tourist Offices within 6.30 p.m. of the day before the activity. Any transport service used in the excursion is to be paid directly by participants. No transfer service is included.
The Val di Fassa Card gives you the possibility to purchase the at a discounted price, this pass allows you to use with no limits all the lifts open during the summer time and the local public buses.
More advantages for the Val di Fassa Card holders:
- 1,00 € reduction on the bus service (one way adult and child ticket);
- 1,00 € reduction on the Gardeccia and Val Monzoni shuttle bus (adult return ticket);
- free admission to the ;
- 10% discount on the adult entry ticket to the Museion, Museum for Modern and Contemporary Art Bolzano;
- free admission, with skates hire, for children up to 12 years old to the in Alba di Canazei (the free ticket is accorded only if one of the parents buys a pass of the same type, relation 1:1);
- 2,00 € reduction on the entry tickets to the (Dolomiti Action Adventure Park in Campitello di Fassa and Adventure Park Piciocaa in Pozza di Fassa);
- reduction on the entry tickets to the (Fantolin Golf in Moena and Panorama in Pozza di Fassa);
- 5% discount on the thermal treatments at the Terme Dolomia in Pozza di Fassa (except for thermal therapy cycles agreed upon with the Italian National Health Service, thermal cosmetics, wellness packages and special offers);
- 10% discount on the entry fee to the public swimming pool in Predazzo.
Reduced-price activities for the Val di Fassa Card holders (info and registration by the Sport Check Points of the valley):
- introduction to the via ferrata - fixed rope route. Prices starting from 55,00 € per person (half-day). Reduction with Val di Fassa Card (min. 4 people, every day on request);
- historical excursion to the Marmolada. Glacier traverse and visit to the Great War Museum. Prices starting from 60,00 € per person. Reduction with Val di Fassa Card (min. 5 people, on Thursdays);
- mountain bike test tour for adults. Lesson and easy tour with MTB instructor. Full price per person 25,00 €, with Val di Fassa Card 21,00 €;
- introduction to mountain biking for children with instructor. Guided mini-tour, mountain bike lesson and training in the skill park of Canazei. Full price per child 20,00 €, with Val di Fassa Card 17,00 € (on Mondays);
- mountain bike tour for families around Moena. Full price per person 25,00 €, with Val di Fassa Card 21,00 €. Children 10,00 €. On Wednesdays;
- mountain bike tour around Vigo. Easy guided excursion on the "Path of Wonders" (on Fridays). Full price per person 25,00 €, with Val di Fassa Card 21,00 €;
- cultural walks with territorial guides. Full price per person (half-day excursion) 15,00 €, with Val di Fassa Card 13,00 €. Full price per person (one-day excursion) 25,00 €, with Val di Fassa Card 20,00 €. Sunrise breakfast in a mountain refuge. Full price per person 30,00 €, with Val di Fassa Card 26,00 € (including rich buffet breakfast, on Thursdays);
- Nordic walking lessons. Full price per person 20,00 €, with Val di Fassa Card 17,00 €, including poles hire (min. 3 people. On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays).
For further information:
All the associated with the Val di Fassa Tourist Board participate in the offer (see below for the full list).