Painball Park Moena: engaging coloured challenges in the Dolomites
Adrenaline raises in Moena, due to the opening of the first paintball field of Fassa and Fiemme valleys, the second in Trentino. What is paintball? Is an amazing booming sport from America which is gaining more and more success especially among young people. It is a team game which goal is to conquer the enemy’s base tagging the rivals with spherical capsules containing non-toxic and easy-to-wash dye by means of a compressed-air marker. Fun, adrenaline, training and strategy: this is paintball!
Paintball camp in Moena "Le Pegne" features:
- Surface: the battlefield, managed by the Association Sportiva Dilettantistica di Moena, is 2,000 square meters.
- Game field: wood and meadows; wooden and natural shelters; 2 internal security areas; perimeter safe nets.
- Equipment: to rent directly at the camp. Including: mask, throat guards, padding, gloves, jacket, marker and paintballs.
- Clothing: sporty, casual and "to dirty".
- Opening times: every day from 8.00 a.m. to 9.00 p.m., reservation required.
- Price: players are required to purchase a personal membership card.
- Access: reserved to associated members; kids from 9 years old.
- Services: Club House, lessons for beginners and shooting gallery.
- How to reach: from the centre of Moena following the main road direction Predazzo. By the Hotel Chalet Aster, turn left crossing the bridge "Pont de Mur", over the Avisio stream. Turn right until the end of the road. Limited number of parking places.
- Contacts: www.paintballmoena.it