QC Terme Wellness opens in Trentino, in the evocative setting of the Pozza di Fassa Dolomites. The new spa center is set in this location with the utmost respect for the environment; a perfect combination of peace and harmony for the senses. We offer a new alpine experience centered on quality of life through the beneficial effects of spa balneotherapy, a treatment aimed at restoring your physical and spiritual balance. The spa spans three floors (a total of 4,300 square meters), in addition to outdoor swimming pools and areas to enjoy healthy "forest bathing". The spa uses the precious thermal water of the "Aloch" source (the only sulphur water spring in Trentino) known for its quality since ancient times thanks to the presence of mineral salts, sulphur, sulphate, calcium and magnesium. Enjoy a wide range of spa treatments: Jacuzzis, Kneipp treatments, waterfalls, Japanese baths, steam baths, saunas and bio-saunas, salt rooms and relaxation areas. Ample space is given to massages as well as to daily gourmet experiences including a delicious lunch buffet and the "Aperiterme", an evening aperitif.
Wellbeing spa treatments
QC Terme Dolomiti
More than 4,000 square meters organized on three floors with swimming pools, Jacuzzi, Kneipp facilities, indoor waterfalls, Japanese bath, mist baths, sauna and bio sauna, salt rooms, relaxing and massage areas. All this is QC Terme Dolomiti. The facility will turn Pozza di Fassa into an authentic wellness oasis in the Dolomites. Thanks to the new area nearby the sulfurous thermal spring "Aloch", the only one in Trentino and rich in healthy properties, has been established an healthy complex that counted already on the well-known clinic Terme Dolomia, which offers curative therapies. The QC Terme Dolomiti guarantees a center at the cutting-edge of wellbeing and relax, facing the skyline of Catinaccio.
Thermal baths, whirlpools, waterfalls. Close your eyes and let yourself be lulled by warm thermal waters. A broad selection of thermal spa treatments will help your muscles relax and relieve accumulated stress.
QC Terme therapies are fashioned to suit the uniqueness of each client. Each massage is personalized to appeal to every one of your senses. Types of massages: couples, short, tailor-made, plus, long, facial and body treatments.
Gorgeous and delicious. Our philosophy of wellness is that not only the spirit but the palate also must be satisfied. We propose a balanced gourmet wellness buffet, where anything can be eaten in the right amounts.
Restore radiance and energy to your skin with little touches while discovering our beauty secrets. During the day our wellness expert organizes special events to discovery new treatments and relaxation techniques.
Bio-saunas and baths
Brighter, softer and more elastic skin will be yours thanks to the purifying action of saunas and steam baths which decongest the respiratory tract and dissolve muscle tension, giving you a sensation of total relaxation.
Enjoy an aperitif surrounded by the Dolomites. An exclusive happy hour in bathrobe with a glass of sparkling wine and a selection of delicacies. Offered every evening to our guests starting at 6.30 p.m.
A taste of wellness
A sensorial experience accompanies your relaxation break at QC Terme Dolomiti. On Tuesdays enjoy chocolate tasting, on Thursdays are dedicated to cheese and on Fridays to Ferrari Trento sparkling wine.
Tailor-made business events in Val di Fassa. The welcoming atmosphere of our relaxation rooms, provides the ideal place to combine work and relaxation. Meetings, incentives or workshops; QC Terme business gifts.
Give away a wellness experience to your loved ones. Because the wellbeing of your loved ones is also your own. Find out our QC Terme gift ideas: voucher for wellness courses, massages, day pass or cosmetics.
QC Terme Dolomiti Pozza di Fassa
- entrance Monday-Friday (long weekends and public holidays excluded): 48 €
- entrance Saturday-Sunday, long weekends and public holidays: 54 €
- entrance Aperiterme (from 5.30 p.m., Monday-Thursday): 44 €
- entrance Aperiterme (from 5.30 p.m., Friday, Saturday and Sunday): 48 €
- entrance Aperiterme (from 5.30 p.m., long weekends and public holidays): 52 €
- entrance "relax under the stars" (from 7.30 p.m., Monday-Thursday): 40 €
- entrance "relax under the stars" (from 7.30 p.m., Friday, Saturday and Sunday): 44 €
- entrance "relax under the stars" (from 7.30 p.m., long weekends and public holidays): 48 €
- entrance "spa break" (from 12.30 p.m. to 3.00 p.m., Monday-Friday): 36 €
- short (neck, back, legs, feet) | 25 mins: 44 €
- couples (short) | 25 mins: 88 €
- couples| 50 mins: 156 €
- tailor made (traditional, anti-stress) | 50 mins: 78 €
- plus (ayurveda, modeling, de-contracting, sports, lymphatic drainage) | 50 mins: 82 €
- long (ayurveda, lymphatic drainage, deluxe) | 75 mins: 110 €
- day spa 25’ (entrance and massage 25 mins): 88 €
- day spa 50’ (entrance and massage 50 mins): 118 €
- day spa 75’ (entrance and massage 75 mins): 142 €
- day spa for couples (entrance and couple massage 50 mins): 238 €
- wellness lunch (from 12.00 p.m. to 3.30 p.m.): 22 €
The minimum age for admission to the centre is 14.
QC Terme Dolomiti Pozza di Fassa
- Monday from 10.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m.
- Tuesday from 10.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m.
- Wednesday from 10.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m.
- Thursday from 10.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m.
- Friday from 10.00 a.m. to 11.00 p.m.
- Saturday from 9.00 a.m. to 11.00 p.m.
- Sunday from 9.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m.
- long weekends and public holidays from 9.00 a.m. to 11.00 p.m.
QC Terme Dolomiti
Strada di Bagnes, 21
38036 - Pozza di Fassa
Phone +39 0462 091117
Web site: www.qctermedolomiti.it