The Buffaure Snowpark is located in the heart of the "Buffaure" ski area and it can be easily reached by cable car from the hamlet of "Meida" in Pozza di Fassa. The snowpark was inaugurated in 2015 and designed by the company F-TECH Snowpark Construction in collaboration with the lift company Funivie Buffaure S.p.A. It is characterized by the ability to fulfill all the wishes of freestylers and snowboarders, both pros and beginners. Thanks to its quality, heights and variety it is an appreciated destination for the slopestyle home champions that compete in the World Cup circuits. In the upper part of the spot, by the top station of the chair lift "Buffaure di Sotto", modern basic and medium facilities are installed to allow skiers, thanks to their peculiar disposition, to approach gradually to it and to face rails and boxes in series.
The park is 480 m long and 66 m wide and includes a beautiful 250 m long Family Fun Line with a moderate gradient and with whoops, parabolic curves and tunnels, ideal for children and families who want to face their first tricks in total safety. In the "entry level" area young freestylers can have fun with the "Sound Smile", the "High Five" and the "Low Five" (puppets with giant hands that rotate when high-fived) and with the big xylophone. A whole new music enlivens "Buffaure" from December!
Easy line facilities: kicker 2 m; jump butter box 6 m; kicker bank 3 m; kinked butter box 6 m; kicker 2,5 m; wallride.
Medium line facilities: kicker 3 m; kicker 4 m; fun tube 5 m; kicker 5 m; tank 3 m.
- The use of a homologated helmet is compulsory and the utilization of other protection equipment is recommended (e.g. back protector, etc.).
- In the snowpark jumps, slope gradient variations and artificial structures are installed; they vary in difficulty and change constantly depending on snow-conditions, wear, shape and time.
- Make a precautionary check to measure the degree of difficulty and the risks linked to the track you choose.
- Avoid using the facilities if you lack the necessary skill and experience to use them safely.
- Check carefully that the landing area is clear before jumping.
- Read and follow the rules of conduct for skiers and snowboarders (art. no. 30-ter in the Regulation for the implementation of the Provincial Law no. 7/87).
Snowboards and skis entail risk of injury. Acrobatic manoeuvres increase such a risk.