from: 21/06/2020 - to: 13/09/2020
The ticket for your summer in the Dolomites
It doesn't matter if yours will be a holiday in the name of the adventure or relaxation, Val di Fassa Guest Card gives you access to a mountain of activities, attractions and services - for free or at a reduced price - for a tailor-made experience in the Dolomites.
Ask for your free card to your host (partner of Val di Fassa Tourist Board, see the list Hotel and accommodations) and bring it always with you to benefit of all the advantages included in your holidays. And from today it is even easier, thanks to its digital version!
1) Moving with the Val di Fassa Guest Card
Once arrived in the valley, the card gives you the possibility to leave your car into the garage. In fact, in Val di Fassa you can easily travel in an eco-friendly way by using the public transports. Or, if you prefer, you can even depart and leave your car at home. Val di Fassa Guest Card advantages:
- free access to the entire provincial network served by the public means of Trentino Trasporti (urban and exurban lines, mountain passes included - San Pellegrino, Pordoi, Fedaia);
- free access to the SAD public means (line no. 180 Bolzano-Pera di Fassa and line no. 471 Canazei-Sella Pass) to all the digital Val di Fassa Guest Card holders (APP; paper cards are not accepted);
- up to 40% discount on both adults and children one-way and return tickets to Val San Nicolò and Val Monzoni;
- discount on the morning and afternoon tickets of the summer public transport service in the municipality of San Giovanni di Fassa (Vigo-Pozza-Pera);
- 20% discount on the one-way ticket to Val Duron;
- 0,50 € reduction on the return ticket for a single tour and 1,00 € reduction on the return ticket for a complete tour with the train of Canazei;
- 20% reduction on both adults and children one-way tickets on the bus Val di Fassa Bike Express;
- discount voucher for the purchase of a Flixbus and MarinoBus ticket to reach Trentino.
2) Off we go, on the adventure with Val di Fassa Guest Card
Every summer, the calendar of the activities scheduled in the different villages of the valley, from Moena to Canazei, is enriched by the several initiatives that the Tourist Board Val di Fassa dedicates to the guests of the associated accommodation facilities. You can choose among:
- introduction to climbing, a full-day activity to learn to climb with the help of an Alpine guide (for children between 7 and 14 years old, every Tuesday in Canazei and every Thursday in Pozza);
- introduction to MTB, MTB lessons with the advices of specialised instructors (for children from 7 to 14 years old, every Tuesday in Moena);
- "The milky way", visit to the farmhouse: every Wednesday in Moena, at the discovery of a mountain farmhouse with tasting of zero miles products (against payment);
- workshop for adults and children, an introduction to the geology and mineralogy of the Dolomites (every Tuesday and Thursday in Vigo);
- introduction to climbing for adults, outdoor activity day on adventure track in a dolomitic environment with the Alpine guides (every Tuesday in Canazei and Pozza);
- excursions on foot with the Alpine guides at the discovery of the dolomitic environment (every Monday and Friday in Canazei and Pozza);
- walks with the local guides at the discovery of Val di Fassa (every Sunday in Canazei, Vigo and Moena).
Mandatory online reservation on the App Guest Card or with the paper card by the Tourist offices of the valley (by 6.30 p.m. on the previous day). Early booking is highly recommended.
3) Fun has no age with Val di Fassa Guest Card
Advantages included in the Val di Fassa Guest Card dedicated to families with children:
- € 2,00 reduction on the entry tickets to the adventure parks of the valley (Adventure Park Piciocaa in Pozza di Fassa and Dolomiti Action Adventure Park in Campitello di Fassa);
- reductions on the entry tickets to the mini golf courses of the valley (Fantolin Golf in Moena and Panorama in Pozza di Fassa);
- 20% discount on the climbs with the Alpine guides by the climbing centre "Adel" in Campitello di Fassa;
- € 1,00 € reduction on the half-day ticket and € 2,00 reduction on the one-day ticket to the playground Fiabilandia in Moena;
- 10% reduction on the entry ticket to the tennis, soccer, beach-volley and bowls courts by the Sport Centre Navalge in Moena;
- 10% discount on all the services by the Fassa Park in Canazei;
- 20% discount on the services/toys by the Fun Park in Canazei.
4) Relaxing with Val di Fassa Guest Card
Advantages included in the Val di Fassa Guest Card:
- 10% discount on the private thermal treatments by the Terme Dolomia Spa in Pozza di Fassa (except for thermal products, therapy cycles agreed upon with the Italian National Health Service, wellness packages and special offers);
- 15% discount on the products in-store by the Thermal Spa QC Terme Dolomiti in Pozza di Fassa;
- 10% discount on the services/treatment by the Beauty Gallery & Fitness (Hotel Chalet Soreghes in Campitello).
5) At the discovery of the history with Val di Fassa Guest Card
Advantages included in the Val di Fassa Guest Card:
- free admission to the Ladin Museum of Fassa and its separate sections. Free guided visits according to the programme (Ladin Museum of Fassa, L Segat, L Molin de Pèzol, L Malghier, L Stònt, La Sia);
- € 1,00 reduction on the adult entry ticket to the Great War 1915-1918 Dolomiten museum on Pordoi Pass;
- € 1,00 reduction on the entry ticket to the First World War 1914-1918 Exhibition "La Gran Vera" in Moena;
- € 2,00 reduction on the entry ticket to the temporary exhibition "FAKE! Failures and betrayals of the human perspective" in Vigo di Fassa;
- free entry to the Dolomites Geology Museum (Predazzo);
- free or discounted entry to the most important castles, museums, and historic-naturalistic sites in Trentino (see the complete list on Trentino Guest Card).
6) It's all a matter of sport with Val di Fassa Guest Card
Advantages included in the Val di Fassa Guest Card:
Special price on the outdoor activities for the Val di Fassa Guest Card holders (information and enrolments by the Sport Check Points of the valley; the programme may change):
- mountain bike test tour for adults. Mountain bike excursion/lesson (easy/intermediate level). Price: € 22,00 per person, with Val di Fassa Guest Card € 20,00. On Monday morning in Canazei;
- mountain bike test day for kids (age 6+). Mountain bike mini-tour and lesson on test tracks and a lot of fun by the Skill Park in Canazei. Price: € 22,00 per child, with Val di Fassa Guest Card € 20,00. On Monday morning;
- E-MTB tours. Half-day or whole-day guided e-MTB excursion (min. 5 participants, easy or easy/intermediate level). Half-day price: € 30,00 per person, with Val di Fassa Guest Card € 27,00. One-day price: € 45,00 per person, with Val di Fassa Guest Card € 40,00. Upon reservation, possibility to rent e-bike and helmet at a reduced price. Every day;
- my first Via Ferrata (intermediate level) with the mountain guides. Price: € 95,00 per person, with Val di Fassa Guest Card € 90,00. Equipment included (helmet and harness). On Monday;
- with headlamps in the trenches of "Padon". Guided excursion with the mountain guides for the whole family (easy/intermediate level). Price: adults € 30,00, with Val di Fassa Guest Card € 27,00; juniors € 15,00 (8-12 years old), with Val di Fassa Card € 13,00. On Wednesday at Fedaia Pass;
- half-day or whole-day naturalistic and historic-cultural excursion with the local guides (easy, intermediate or intermediate/advanced level). Half-day price: adults € 18,00, with Val di Fassa Guest Card € 16,00; juniors € 9,00 (4-12 years old), with Val di Fassa Guest Card € 8,00. Full-day price: adults € 30,00, with Val di Fassa Guest Card € 27,00; juniors € 15,00 (8-12 years old), with Val di Fassa Guest Card € 13,00. Every day;
- gourmet lunch in refuge. Excursion in Val San Nicolò with the local guides (easy/intermediate level). Stop in a refuge with gourmet lunch cooked on-site by a chef. Price: € 80,00 per person, with Val di Fassa Guest Card € 75,00. On Thursday in Pozza.
For further information: Sport Check Point offices in Moena, Pozza, Campitello and Canazei
Special price on the outdoor activities for all the Val di Fassa Guest Card holders (information and enrolments by the Fassa Guide; the programme may change):
- historical excursion of Marmolada glacier with the mountain guides. Roped-crossing on the glacier with visit to the Great War posts and museum (intermediate level). 10% discount with Val di Fassa Card. On Tuesday.
- Via Ferrata Col Rodella. Introduction to rock climbing with a mountain guide. 10% discount with Val di Fassa Card. On Tuesday.
How do I get the card?
To receive the Val di Fassa Guest Card, you just need to book your holiday at an accommodation facility partner of the Tourist Board Val di Fassa. The Val di Fassa Guest Card is free and available in digital or paper form.
Book online on Fassa.com or Visittrentino.it to directly receive your card via e-mail, together with the confirmation of your reservation.
Did you download the App Guest Card?
The App Guest Card is available for both Android and iOS and it gives you the chance to always have your card at your disposal. You just need to download it from the store for free, login by inserting the details of your card, click on "Your Guest Card" and show it to benefit of the discounted activities and services.
The App also allows you to issue the tickets to use the public transports (Trentino Trasporti) for free during your holiday, from the first day of validity of your card. To enable this function, just push the "Travel on buses and trains" button.
Reach Trentino with the public transports!
If you have booked your holiday online on Visittrentino.it, you will receive the Guest Card via e-mail with the confirmation of your reservation. Download the App and switch on the "Mobility Pass" to reach your destination.
If you have booked your holiday using other channels or by getting in touch with your host - partner of the Tourist Board Val di Fassa - you can ask to receive via e-mail your Val di Fassa Guest Card and the "Trentino Mobility Pass" to reach your destination. The pass is valid on your arrival day only, for a trip departing from Trentino and arriving to Val di Fassa. Once reached your accommodation facility, you can go on using the public transport by downloading the App Val di Fassa Guest Card.
The "Mobility Pass" to reach your destination includes a discount voucher to purchase a ticket for the companies Flixbus and MarinoBus travelling to Trentino. Once arrived in Trentino, reach your destination in Val di Fassa for free by using the (Trentino Trasporti) public transports (the pass is valid on your arrival day only and for journeys with departure and arrival within Trentino).
And what if I have the paper format card?
Once arrived to the valley, if you receive the Val di Fassa Guest Card in paper format, you just need to exhibit it to access to the discounted activities/services.
In order to travel on the public transports, instead, it is necessary to ask for a transport car. You can ask at the accommodation facility where you are staying. The card needs to be validated on the transport means or by the train stations.
Discover the experiences included in the Trentino Guest Card
Latest update: 03/07/2020
All the associated to the Val di Fassa Tourist Board take part in the activities (full list below).
Video Val di Fassa Card estate 2020 [Italiano, English, Deutsch] 808 KB