The snowpark is easily reachable from Costalunga Pass. It is served by the chair lift Tschein, located on Nigra Pass road, leading to Tires. It is designed, built and daily prepared by the shape crew F-Tech Snowpark Construction to meet the needs and expectations of riders having different skill levels. The spot is definitely characterized by the superb panorama. Thanks to the amazing view over Latemar and Catinaccio snowboarders and freestylers can capture their performances and take extraordinary photo shots. The park is composed of three lines: the Easy Line with kickers, straight/kinked boxes and butter box jumps, varying from 1 to 6 meters; the Medium Line with more demanding obstacles and a 9 meter long DFD tank, the only one in South Tyrol. The snowpark also hosts a Family Fun Line (Kids Learn Park), a specific area where beginners, families and children can take their first steps on tricks with straight/rainbow/up’n’down boxes, both 1,5 and 3 meters long. Besides this, a small "cross" oasis with kicker and whoops for first-timers is arranged also on Pra di Tori slope, directly connected to Costalunga Pass by the chair lift having the same name. In the last stretch of Hubertus ski run a further easy line with gibbs and super slidable boxes is to be found.
- The use of a homologated helmet is compulsory and the utilization of other protection equipment is recommended (e.g. back protector, etc.).
- In the snowpark jumps, slope gradient variations and artificial structures are installed; they vary in difficulty and change constantly depending on snow-conditions, wear, shape and time.
- Make a precautionary check to measure the degree of difficulty and the risks linked to the track you choose.
- Avoid using the facilities if you lack the necessary skill and experience to use them safely.
- Check carefully that the landing area is clear before jumping.
- Read and follow the rules of conduct for skiers and snowboarders (art. 30 ter in the Regulation for the implementation of the Provincial Law 7/87).
Snowboards and skis entail risk of injury. Acrobatic manoeuvres increase such a risk.