The Familypark & Funslope Canazei lies in the centre of the "Belvedere" ski area, surrounded by the Dolomites, and it is easily reachable with the cable car from Canazei. It’s the most trendy and modern resort for the sports on the snow. Developed by the leading company QParks®/Funslope®, together with the Società di Incremento Turistico of Canazei, the park is ideal for every riding level. Completely renovated, the park is divided in three areas: the Familypark (400 m long) has been conceived for children and future freestylers and it is composed by six terraces and two lines, one with 12 simple and amusing obstacles, the other with bumps and small jumps; the Funslope (900 m long) is a mix of tacks, turns, bumps and other easy structures for those who want to approach to the world of freestyle. Interactive tools with sound effects such as the music platform and the spiral with the tunnel make the adventure on the skis or on the snowboard really thrilling; the Funcross (380 m long) is the perfect field to quickly ride snow waves and parabolic curves. The BigAirBag completes the runs with a considerable amount of adrenaline: the huge air-mattress (17x11 metres) is able to cushion any jump; here riders can practice in controlling their air-evolutions, challenge themselves and improve their style, always counting on a soft landing. The sunny position combined with the beautiful backdrop of the Dolomites makes the snowpark simply irresistible! Loads of fun are waiting for you!
- The use of a homologated helmet is compulsory and the utilization of other protection equipment is recommended (e.g. back protector, etc.).
- In the snowpark jumps, slope gradient variations and artificial structures are installed; they vary in difficulty and change constantly depending on snow-conditions, wear, shape and time.
- Make a precautionary check to measure the degree of difficulty and the risks linked to the track you choose.
- Avoid using the facilities if you lack the necessary skill and experience to use them safely.
- Check carefully that the landing area is clear before jumping.
- Read and follow the rules of conduct for skiers and snowboarders (art. no. 30-ter in the Regulation for the implementation of the Provincial Law no. 7/87).
Snowboards and skis entail risk of injury. Acrobatic manoeuvres increase such a risk.