The church of Saint’Antonio was founded on the 4th of June 1410 on the site of an older one. It was consecrated in 1561. In the eighteenth century the vault was widened by four metres and in 1949 lengthened by other ten. It is situated, with the nearby cemetery, in one of the most scenic places of the high Val di Fassa. The church, with its characteristic pointy cusp steeple, was built in Gothic style. Meeting point by the church.
Guided visit of St. Antonio Abate Church in Alba
St. Antonio Abate Church - Alba di Canazei
Guided visit of St. Antonio Abate Church in Alba St. Antonio Abate Church - Alba di Canazei