Guided visit to the parish church dedicated to the patron Saints Filippo and Giacomo, one of the oldest holy building in Fassa (evidence of its existence dates back to 1245). Its tower shaped steeple makes it recognisable throughout the valley. The church is the only one in the area to have a steeple with merlons at its summit. Below it is a clock with Romanesque mullions and large single-light windows through which the bells can be seen. Meeting point in the courtyard of the curch. Free activity.
Visit to the church in Campitello
Parish church of the Saints Filippo and Giacomo
Visit to the church in Campitello Parish church of the Saints Filippo and Giacomo