from: 20/06/2020 - to: 08/09/2020
Val di Fassa, your kids' summer holiday in the mountains
Val di Fassa is tailor-made for children, special guests who deserve special attention. And there are so many activities specifically conceived for younger visitors which make them the privileged protagonists of the summer season: from play-educational workshops to outdoor entertainment activities, treasure hunts, theatre and puppet performances along with a programme of theme excursions organised to introduce the young guests to the nature and the territory. This is Fassalandia, a project by the Tourist Board Val di Fassa.
Our younger guests staying in one of the accommodation facilities associated to the Val di Fassa Tourist Board can count on a , some of them free of charge and others at reduced-price, organised all along the valley:
- introduction to climbing, a full-day activity on rock walls or by the climbing centre with an Alpine guide (for children aged 7 to 14)*;
- introduction to MTB, a full-day activity with the tips of expert instructors (for children aged 7 to 14)*;
- guided excursions at the discovery of a farmhouse, with tasting of traditional products included (activity for families)*;
- guided excursions at altitude, at the discovery of the dolomitic environment (for children aged 8/12)*;
- entertainment programme for children organized by the events committees of every village;
- guided visits in collaboration with the Ladin Museum of Fassa;
- thematic walks and activities at altitude organized by the mountain lift companies of the valley.
*To take part in the initiatives, you just have to ask your accommodation owner for the and enrol, handing in the card, by the Tourist Offices within the evening before the activity.
Advantages for the Val di Fassa Guest Card holders:
- free access to the entire provincial network served by the public means of Trentino Trasporti (urban and exurban lines, mountain passes included);
- 40% discount on both adults and children one way and return tickets to Val San Nicolò and Val Monzoni (shuttle bus);
- discount on the one-day and one-week tickets of the summer public transport service in the municipality of San Giovanni di Fassa (Vigo-Pozza-Pera);
- discount voucher for the purchase of a Flixbus and MarinoBus ticket to reach Trentino;
- € 2,00 reduction on the entry tickets to the adventure parks of the valley (Adventure Park Piciocaa in Pozza di Fassa and Dolomiti Action Adventure Park in Campitello di Fassa);
- reductions on the entry tickets to the mini golf courses of the valley (Fantolin Golf in Moena and Panorama in Pozza di Fassa);
- 20% discount on the climbs with the Alpine guides by the climbing centre "Adel" in Campitello di Fassa;
- free entrance (admission + skate rental) by the ice stadium in Alba di Canazei for 1 children up to 12 years for every paying parent/adult companion (1:1 ratio);
- € 1,00 € reduction on the half-day ticket and € 2,00 reduction on the one-day ticket to the playground Fiabilandia in Moena;
- 10% reduction on the entry ticket to the tennis, soccer, beach-volley and bowls courts by the Sport Centre Navalge in Moena;
- 10% reduction on all the services by the Fassa Park in Canazei;
- 10% discount on the private thermal treatments by the Terme Dolomia Spa in Pozza di Fassa (except for thermal products, therapy cycles agreed upon with the Italian National Health Service, wellness packages and special offers);
- 15% discount on the products in-store by the Thermal Spa QC Terme Dolomiti in Pozza di Fassa;
- 10% discount on the services/treatment by the Beauty Gallery & Fitness (Hotel Chalet Soreghes in Campitello);
- free admission to the Ladin Museum of Fassa and its separate sections. Free guided visits according to the programme (Ladin Museum of Fassa, L Segat, L Molin de Pèzol, L Malghier, L Stònt, La Sia);
- € 1,00 reduction on the adult entry ticket to the Great War 1915-1918 Dolomiten museum on Pordoi Pass;
- € 1,00 reduction on the entry ticket to the First World War 1914-1918 Exhibition "La Gran Vera" in Moena;
- € 2,00 reduction on the entry ticket to the temporary exhibition "FAKE! Failures and betrayals of the human perspective" in Vigo di Fassa;
- free entry to the Dolomites Geology Museum (Predazzo);
- free or discounted entry to the most important castles, museums, and historic-naturalistic sites in Trentino (see the complete list on Trentino Guest Card).
All the associated to the Val di Fassa Tourist Board take part in the offer (full list below).