from: 11/06/2018 - to: 14/09/2018
Special for kids, the best holiday in the mountains
Val di Fassa, made for children, special guests who deserve special attention. So many activities are aimed specifically at younger visitors who can be the stars of the summer: from play-educational workshops to outdoor entertainment activities, treasure hunts, theatre and puppet performances along with a programme of theme excursions organised to bring children and juniors into contact with nature and the territory. This is Fassalandia, a summer project promoted by the Val di Fassa Tourist Board.
Our younger guests staying in one of the accommodation facilities associated to the Val di Fassa Tourist Board can count on a , some of them free of charge and others at reduced-price, in the whole valley:
- climbing’s approaching course for children aged 7 to 14*;
- MTB's approaching course for children aged 7 to 14*;
- guided excursions to discover a mountain dairy and to taste its products (activity for families)*;
- entertainment programme for children organized by the Committees of every single town;
- shows, creative workshops and guided visits in collaboration with the Ladin Museum in Vigo di Fassa;
- thematic walks and activities at altitude organized by the Lift Companies of the valley.
*To take part in the initiatives, you just have to ask your accommodation owner for the and enrol, handing in the card, at the Tourist Offices within the evening before the activity.
Advantages for the Val di Fassa Card holders:
- discount on the purchase of for adults and juniors (gratis for children up to 8 years);
- guided excursions on the occasion of the concerts "Sound of the Dolomites";
- guided e-mtb excursions on the occasion of the concerts "Sound of the Dolomites" in Val Duron and Val Contrin.00 € reduction on the one-way adult and child ticket on the bus service ;
- 20% reduction on the one-way adult and child ticket on the bus service ;
- 1,00 € reduction on the adult return ticket on the shuttle buses to Gardeccia and Val Monzoni;
- 0,50 € reduction on the adult one-way ticket on the train to Val San Nicolò;
- 0,50 € reduction for a complete tour with the train of Canazei;
- free admission and guided visits to the and its separate sections;
- 1,00 € reduction on the adult entry ticket to the Permanent Exhibition about the Great War "Col di Lana - Monte di Sangue" at Pordoi Pass;
- 1,00 € reduction on the entry ticket to the First World War 1914-1918 Exhibition "La Gran Vera" in Moena;
- reduced-price on the entry ticket to the: Muse - Science Museum (Trento);
- 2,00 € reduction on the entry tickets to the (Dolomiti Action Adventure Park in Campitello di Fassa and Adventure Park Piciocaa in Pozza di Fassa);
- reduction on the entry tickets to the (Fantolin Golf in Moena and Panorama in Pozza di Fassa);
- 20% discount on each climb with Alpine guide assistance at the climbing centre "Adel" in Campitello;
- 5% discount on the private thermal treatments at the Terme Dolomia Spa in Pozza di Fassa (except for thermal therapy cycles agreed upon with the Italian National Health Service, thermal cosmetics, wellness packages and special offers);
- 10% discount on the entry fee and gift beauty travel set by the Thermal Spa QC Terme Dolomiti in Pozza di Fassa;
- 1,00 € reduction on the adult entry ticket (minimum 3 hours) and 0,50 € reduction on the child entry ticket (under 15 years old, minimum 3 hours) by the Aquapark Vidor in Pozza di Fassa;
- free gadget with the purchase of an entry ticket by the water centre Dòlaondes in Canazei;
- 1,00 € reduction on the half-day ticket and 2,00 € reduction on the one-day ticket by the playground Fiabilandia in Moena ;
- 10% reduction on the entry ticket to the tennis, soccer, beach-volley and bowles fields by the sport centre Navalge in Moena;
- 10% reduction on all the services by the Fassa Park in Canazei.
More (info and registration by the Sport Check Points of the valley).
All the associated to the Val di Fassa Tourist Board participate in the offer (full list below).
Attivitą Fassalandia estate bambini 2018 / Fassalandia summer activities for kids 2018 [8,6 MB]