from: 10/06/2019 - to: 13/09/2019
Special for kids, the best holiday in the mountains
Val di Fassa, made for children, special guests who deserve special attention. So many activities are aimed specifically at younger visitors who can be the stars of the summer: from play-educational workshops to outdoor entertainment activities, treasure hunts, theatre and puppet performances along with a programme of theme excursions organised to bring children and juniors into contact with nature and the territory. This is Fassalandia, a summer project promoted by the Val di Fassa Tourist Board.
Our younger guests staying in one of the accommodation facilities associated to the Val di Fassa Tourist Board can count on a , some of them free of charge and others at reduced-price, in the whole valley:
- climbing’s approaching course on rock wall or at the climbing centre with an Alpine guide (for children aged 7 to 14)*;
- MTB’s approaching course with the tips of expert instructors (for children aged 7 to 14)*;
- guided excursions "Andar per malghe" to discover a mountain dairy and to taste its products (activity for families)*;
- family bike tour along the Dolomites Cycling Route, easy bike excursion for the whole family*;
- workshops for children to learn something more about the geology of the Dolomites*;
- entertainment programme for children organized by the Committees of every single town;
- shows, creative workshops and guided visits in collaboration with the Ladin Museum in Vigo di Fassa;
- thematic walks and activities at altitude organized by the Lift Companies of the valley.
*To take part in the initiatives, you just have to ask your accommodation owner for the and enrol, handing in the card, at the Tourist Offices within the evening before the activity.
Advantages for the Val di Fassa Card holders:
- guided excursions on the occasion of the concerts "Sound of the Dolomites";
- guided e-mtb tour on the occasion of the concert "Sound of the Dolomites" in Val Duron;
- 20% reduction on the one-way adult and child ticket on the bus service ;
- 1,00 € reduction on the adult return ticket on the shuttle buses to Val San Nicolò and Val Monzoni;
- 0,50 € reduction on the return ticket for a single tour and 1,00 € reduction on the return ticket for a complete tour with the train of Canazei;
- free access to the summer urban shuttles in the municipality of San Giovanni di Fassa (Vigo-Pozza-Pera);
- reductions on the one-way ticket of the Mississippi Train in Pozza di Fassa (playground);
- free admission and guided visits to the and its separate sections;
- 1,00 € reduction on the adult entry ticket to the Permanent Exhibition about the Great War "Col di Lana - Monte di Sangue" at Pordoi Pass;
- 1,00 € reduction on the entry ticket to the First World War 1914-1918 Exhibition "La Gran Vera" in Moena;
- reduced-price on the entry ticket to the: Muse - Science Museum (Trento), Geological Museum of the Dolomites (Predazzo);
- 2,00 € reduction on the entry tickets to the (Dolomiti Action Adventure Park in Campitello di Fassa and Adventure Park Piciocaa in Pozza di Fassa);
- reduction on the entry tickets to the (Fantolin Golf in Moena and Panorama in Pozza di Fassa);
- 20% discount on each climb with Alpine guide assistance at the climbing centre "Adel" in Campitello;
- 5% discount on the private thermal treatments at the Terme Dolomia Spa in Pozza di Fassa (except for thermal therapy cycles agreed upon with the Italian National Health Service, thermal cosmetics, wellness packages and special offers);
- 10% discount on the entry fee by the Thermal Spa QC Terme Dolomiti in Pozza di Fassa;
- 1,00 € reduction on the adult entry ticket (minimum 3 hours) and 0,50 € reduction on the child entry ticket (up to 15 years, minimum 3 hours) by the Aquapark Vidor in Pozza di Fassa;
- free gadget with the purchase of an entry ticket by the Water Centre Dòlaondes in Canazei;
- 1,00 € reduction on the half-day ticket and 2,00 € reduction on the one-day ticket by the Playground Fiabilandia in Moena;
- 10% reduction on the entry ticket to the tennis, soccer, beach-volley and bowls courts by the Sport Centre Navalge in Moena;
- 10% reduction on all the services by the Fassa Park in Canazei.
More (info and registration by the Sport Check Points of the valley and by Alta Fassa Guides office in Campitello).
All the associated to the Val di Fassa Tourist Board participate in the offer (full list below).
Attività Fassalandia estate bambini 2019 / Fassalandia summer activities for kids 2019 [8,7 MB]