The guide Shop & Eat is dedicated to the commercial concerns, partners of the Val di Fassa Tourist Board, grouped by category and resort. It is divided in three different sections: gastronomy, shopping and services. The guide includes:
- general map of Val di Fassa;
- restaurants/pizzerias. Opening times are referred to the opening of the cuisine service;
- cafes/cake’s shops/pubs;
- refuges and restaurants at altitude. Opening times are referred to the opening of the cuisine service;
- fashion and sport shops;
- summer/winter equipment rental;
- food and local products;
- handicraft and souvenir;
- optician and photo shops;
- beauty centers/fitness centers;
- tobacconist’s, newsagent’s and stationary’s;
- businesses and services.
The opening times are only approximate and can slightly change depending on the season.
The guide is available at every Tourist Offices of Val di Fassa, without any payment being required.
Download the guide to the tourist services in Val di Fassa in PDF format [23,7 MB]