It is the meeting spot in the upper Val di Fassa for the speed addicted, chasing something different from the usual descents on slope. The tried-and-tested timed track on "Col Rodella" (Campitello) is now flanked by the attraction designed and realized by QParks®, Austrian leading factory in the snow park sector.
The Funcross Col Rodella, 500 m long, is a hybrid between a ski cross track and a fun slope: three starting gates, snow waves, parabolic curves, jumps in quick succession, and a speed detector at the end of the race for a thrilling "flow" adventure.
With the chair lift "Norei-Cinque Dita" you can enjoy it no stop. Difficulty level? The track is so versatile to fit for everybody, both beginners and experts, adults and children. You may even meet the local freestylers, who compete in the World Cup, during one of their "home" training sessions.
- The use of a homologated helmet is compulsory and the utilization of other protection equipment is recommended (e.g. back protector, etc.).
- In the snowpark jumps, slope gradient variations and artificial structures are installed; they vary in difficulty and change constantly depending on snow-conditions, wear, shape and time.
- Make a precautionary check to measure the degree of difficulty and the risks linked to the track you choose.
- Avoid using the facilities if you lack the necessary skill and experience to use them safely.
- Check carefully that the landing area is clear before jumping.
- Read and follow the rules of conduct for skiers and snowboarders (art. no. 30-ter in the Regulation for the implementation of the Provincial Law no. 7/87).
Snowboards and skis entail risk of injury. Acrobatic manoeuvres increase such a risk.