Main access points to Val di Fassa, coming from the A22 Brennero motorway:
- Ora/Egna exit, S.S. 48 delle Dolomiti - Passo San Lugano - Val di Fiemme - Val di Fassa (distance 45 km). At the roundabout in Moena, follow the direction of Canazei upwards;
- Bolzano Nord exit, S.S. 241 Grande Strada delle Dolomiti - Passo Carezza - Val di Fassa (distance 40 km). From Vigo, follow the direction of Canazei upwards or the direction of Soraga and Moena downwards.
Other access routes to Val di Fassa:
- from the A27 (Venezia motorway), Belluno/Ponte nelle Alpi exit, then take the S.S. 203 to Agordo and the S.P. 346 to Passo San Pellegrino - Moena (Val di Fassa). At the roundabout in Moena, follow the direction of Canazei upwards;
- from the A27 (Venezia motorway), Belluno/Ponte nelle Alpi exit, then take the S.S. 203 to Agordo/Alleghe/Rocca Pietore first and the S.P. 641 to Passo Fedaia - Canazei;
- coming from Arabba, take the S.S. 48 Passo Pordoi - Canazei;
- coming from Val Gardena, take the S.S. 242 Passo Sella - Canazei.
Pay attention: part of the town centre in Moena is subject to traffic restrictions. In the high season, additionally, part of the area is turned into a pedestrian zone during scheduled times. For further information and to avoid fines due to traffic offences, contact the tourist office in Moena.
Choose the shortest way to reach Val di Fassa (Canazei, Campitello, Mazzin, Pozza, Vigo, Soraga and Moena), in the north-eastern corner of Trentino, with Google Maps o ViaMichelin.
Driving rules: from the beginning of November to mid April, all vehicles must be equipped with winter tires or have snow chains on board. In Italy, dipped headlights must be used on all out of town roads, during the day, at all times.
Real-time traffic conditions and road information: