On the south mountainside of the Alpe Lusia, towards Bellamonte, there’s a nice boardercross track, about 800 m long and 6 m wide, of medium difficulty: straight after the starting point there are 10-12 parabolic curves, followed by 5-6 jumps. It can be reached with the new "Ronchi-Le Cune" 8-seat cablecar, at 1,5 km from Moena.
- The use of a homologated helmet is compulsory and the utilization of other protection equipment is recommended (e.g. back protector, etc.).
- In the snowpark jumps, slope gradient variations and artificial structures are installed; they vary in difficulty and change constantly depending on snow-conditions, wear, shape and time.
- Make a precautionary check to measure the degree of difficulty and the risks linked to the track you choose.
- Avoid using the facilities if you lack the necessary skill and experience to use them safely.
- Check carefully that the landing area is clear before jumping.
- Read and follow the rules of conduct for skiers and snowboarders (art. 30 ter in the Regulation for the implementation of the Provincial Law 7/87).
Snowboards and skis entail risk of injury. Acrobatic manoeuvres increase such a risk.