The Morea Snowpark is located on the southern side of the ski area "Alpe Lusia". To get there, first take the cabin lift "Le Cune" from Moena ("Ronchi"), then ski down to "Castelir" (Bellamonte) and eventually take the cableway "Fassane-Morea", which serves the park. The snowpark facilities and the boardercross suit any level, from beginners to expert snowboarders and freestylers. Veterans can enjoy superlative shred sessions in the "street" area, thanks to a huge variety of obstacles with a urban look, such as iron rails and walls to face sequentially to perform stylish aerial evolutions. For its characteristics, the park also hosts the training sessions of the Ski-Freestyle National team during the winter. The area is sunlit, quiet and convenient, perfect for sunny riders. The snow-making system allows to keep the park open from December to the end of the season.
To test their balance and skills, children can have fun at the nearest, 400 metres long fun slope "Cervo", through bumps, arches and small jumps.
- The use of a homologated helmet is compulsory and the utilization of other protection equipment is recommended (e.g. back protector, etc.).
- In the snowpark jumps, slope gradient variations and artificial structures are installed; they vary in difficulty and change constantly depending on snow-conditions, wear, shape and time.
- Make a precautionary check to measure the degree of difficulty and the risks linked to the track you choose.
- Avoid using the facilities if you lack the necessary skill and experience to use them safely.
- Check carefully that the landing area is clear before jumping.
- Read and follow the rules of conduct for skiers and snowboarders (art. no. 30-ter in the Regulation for the implementation of the Provincial Law no. 7/87).
Snowboards and skis entail risk of injury. Acrobatic manoeuvres increase such a risk.