The snowpark is located on the southern side of the ski area Alpe Lusia. To get there, first take the cabin lift "Le Cune" from Moena-Ronchi, then ski down to "Castelir" (Bellamonte) and eventually take the cableway "Fassane-Morea", which serves the park. The snowpark facilities suit any level, from beginners to expert snowboarders and freestylers. The area is sunny, quiet and convenient. A snow-making system guarantees the opening of the park from December to Easter.
- The use of a homologated helmet is compulsory and the utilization of other protection equipment is recommended (e.g. back protector, etc.).
- In the snowpark jumps, slope gradient variations and artificial structures are installed; they vary in difficulty and change constantly depending on snow-conditions, wear, shape and time.
- Make a precautionary check to measure the degree of difficulty and the risks linked to the track you choose.
- Avoid using the facilities if you lack the necessary skill and experience to use them safely.
- Check carefully that the landing area is clear before jumping.
- Read and follow the rules of conduct for skiers and snowboarders (art. 30 ter in the Regulation for the implementation of the Provincial Law 7/87).
Snowboards and skis entail risk of injury. Acrobatic manoeuvres increase such a risk.