There are many discounts for families:
- children under 8 years, a child (born after 27.11.2013) is entitled to a free ski pass of the same kind and period (except 8 days at choice in the season, DTL, Superski Family pass and points value cards) on simultaneous purchase of a ski pass by an accompanying adult. This free offer refers to "an accompanying adult for each child". To obtain a free ski pass it is necessary to ask in person and to present proof of identity. Self certification is not valid;
- non accompanyed children (born after 27.11.2013) are entitled to a reduction of 50% on the adult price;
- juniors up to 16 years (born after 27.11.2005) get 30% discount on day and multi-day passes. A valid proof of identity is necessary;
- large families, discount on multi-day passes (2-31 days) for families with more than 2 juniors on simultaneous purchase of the parent’s ski passes (proof of family status is required);
- kids go free, for the simultaneous purchase of one parent seasonal ski pass and one child (born after 27.11.2013) seasonal ski pass, the child gets skis for free (proof of family status required). For the simultaneous purchase of one parent seasonal ski pass and one junior (born after 27.11.2005) seasonal ski pass you get a reduction of € 255,00 on the junior ski pass (proof of family status required);
- promotion for larger families, with the purchase of 4 Dolomiti Superski seasonal passes (2 adults + 2 juniors/children born after 27.11.2005), the ski pass for the following 3rd and 4th junior/child is free (proof of family status is required);
- Superski Family, share 30 days and more of ski-fun during the whole winter season with a minimum of 3 family members (parents, children over the age of 8, grandparents), thanks to the convenient and flexible family offer.
To obtain a free ski pass/reduction it is necessary to ask in person and to present a valid proof of identity.
Seasonal tickets for Dolomiti Superski, Val di Fassa/Carezza and Alpe Lusia/San Pellegrino are valid from 27.11.2021 until the end of the season*. Advance sales until 24.12.2021. There are discounts for seniors, juniors, children and families. Seasonal tickets are not transferable, they carry the name and photo of the owner, and are strictly personal.
The Dolomiti Superski seasonal ticket is also valid for 5 days in the areas of the ski carousels "Skirama Dolomiti Adamello Brenta" (Madonna di Campiglio, Pinzolo, Folgarida-Marilleva, Peio, Tonale-Ponte di Legno, Andalo-Fai della Paganella, Monte Bondone, Folgaria-Lavarone) and "Brentonico Ski" (Polsa, San Valentino).
*At the end of the season lift opening is not guaranteed. The seasonal ticket will be accepted on any lift which is open until 01.05.2022.
This pass is available for the Alpe Lusia/San Pellegrino area (Moena, Alpe Lusia/Bellamonte, Passo San Pellegrino, Falcade). Different combinations can be purchased. For example 3+3, 4+1, 4+2, 5+1, 11+2 (Alpe Lusia/San Pellegrino multi-day pass + Dolomiti Superski).
Other ski passes
These are day passes, afternoon passes (from 12.30 p.m.) and morning passes. They are issued by the various lift companies. For information ask at the local ski pass office or at the cash desk of the lift itself.
Ski pass "days at choice"
This pass allows you to ski 10 days at your choice to us within a period of 14 consecutive days or 5 days at your choice to use within a period of 6 consecutive days. It is available for the Dololmiti Superski, Val di Fassa/Carezza and Alpe Lusia/San Pellegrino. The 8 days in the season formula, on the other hand can be used throughout the whole season and is available for Dolomiti Superski only.
Multi-day ski pass
For passes for 1-28 days please see the table of prices in the ski pass offices or calculate the price of your ski pass by using the specific online form.
Senior ski pass
10% discount on day passes and multi-day passes for the over 65’s (born before 27.11.1956).