The Val di Fassa Bike Friendly Association was born from the idea of creating a taylor made holiday for cycling fanatics who choose Val di Fassa to practise their favourite sport. The members (hotels, B&B, camping sites, apartments) that take part in the initiative are selected quality facilities which offer high accommodation standards. The well renowned Ladin hospitality tradition together with commitment to satisfying guests’ demands provide an ad hoc stay in the Dolomite mountains.
Each Bike Friendly Resort offers:
- monitored bike deposit, with alarm system, furnished with cycle racks or wall hooks (possibility to bring the bike to the apartment);
- e-bikes power plugs to be used for free;
- bicycle/ mountain bike washing area;
- daily laundry service for MTB garments(with fee) when back from training or excursions;
- tools/repair kit for minor fixes;
- hearty buffet breakfast (also before opening time - on demand) to start your day with energy (in hotel);
- special menus before/after training - on demand (in hotel);
- afternoon snack when you are back from training with hot drinks and local products (service with fee, in hotel);
- bike corner and info corner with magazines, books and maps of Val di Fassa and Trentino;
- special rates by affiliated bike rentals and qualified assistance centres in the area for any need of extraordinary maintainance or for the rental/purchase of equipment and accessories;
- "bike manager" inside the facility, a person that knows the place and can suggest itineraries or help you choose the route that best suits your demands;
- 5 guided MTB tours at special price during the week as scheduled (MTB test tour for adults and children on Mondays; half-day Panoramic E-bike Tour on Tuesdays; whole-day Bosh E-bike Tour on Wednesdays; Bosh Agri-Tour, dedicated to families, at the discovery of the mountain farmhouses of the valley; Sellaronda MTB Tour on Fridays);
- 1 additional guided MTB tours at special price for groups of at least 4 persons, any weekday on request;
- 10% discount on the other MTB excursions scheduled during the week (only with a minimum number of participants).
Moreover, some of the accommodation facilities also have fitness rooms and pools where guests can train when the weather is bad. After sport one can relax in a Spa and have a massage done by an expert.
, and open to the public in Val di Fassa.
is available in case of small injuries or muscular soreness which could bother your holiday, in the valley you can find several physiotherapy centres with qualified staff.