The pleasure of adventure meets the desire to overcome your limits. The two adventure parks of Val di Fassa, located in the villages of Campitello and Pozza, offer both adults and children the opportunity to walk along aerial trails in all safety, spending an alternative day in the open air and testing their skills on suspended rope passages, Tibetan and Nepalese bridges, winging trunks and zip lines.
Campitello di Fassa:
Dolomiti Action Adventure Park
"Ischia", at the Sporting Centre - Mobile +39 328 8651993
Opening times from June 15th to 19th 2020: every day 1.00 p.m. - 6.00 p.m.
Opening times from June 20th to September 13th 2020: every day 9.30 a.m. - 7.00 p.m.
Opening times from September 15th to 20th 2020: every day 1.00 p.m. - 7.00 p.m.
Adventure park tracks: 12 tracks for any level of difficulty. Children’s tracks, adults’ tracks, training track, "Tirolese" (aerial ropeway over Avisio river). Nepalese bridges, swinging trunks, tricky flying bridge, net walls.
Adventure park prices (2 hrs) summer 2020:
- children (from 1.00 m up to 1.40 m tall) € 16,00. For the Val di Fassa Guest Card holders € 14,00
- juniors and adults (taller than 1.40 m) € 23,00. For the Val di Fassa Guest Card holders € 21,00
Short beginner video-lesson, free activity for max. 2 hours. All little climbers will get the "Adventurer diploma".
Other activities: slack line zone. New 2020: "Ferrata" trail for little visitors with stirrups between Dolomia rocks, bridges and gangways, like on a real via ferrata; barbecue rental with all the necessary for a nice barbecue with family and friends.
Park safety programme: all attractions comply with safety standard and are periodically checked. Visitors in the park are to wear the appropriate equipment (helmet, harness, double rope and pulley) and use it in accordance with the instructions supplied by the staff.
Pera di Fassa:
Adventure Park Piciocaa
"Piciocaa" - Mobile +39 339 1690671 or + 39 331 3729254
Opening times from June 13th to September 20th 2020: every day 10.00 a.m. - 7.00 p.m.
Adventure park tracks:
- training track;
- children’s tracks "Scoiattolo", "Lupacchiotto", "Aquilotto", "Drago" (children from 1.00 m up to 1.40 m tall), "Bruco" (children from 2 years old);
- green, blue, red trail (juniors and adults taller than 1.40 m);
- super cableway, 200 m aerial ropeway over Avisio river (juniors and adults taller than 1.40 m);
- powerfan, bungee trampoline (juniors and adults taller than 1.40 m).
Prices park (2 hrs) summer 2020:
- juniors and adults (taller than 1.40 m) € 23,00. For the Val di Fassa Guest Card owners € 21,00
- children (from 2 years old) "Bruco" track € 16,00. For the Val di Fassa Guest Card owners € 14,00
- children (from 1.00 m up to 1.40 m tall) € 16,00. For the Val di Fassa Guest Card owners € 14,00
- park tracks + powerfan juniors and adults (taller than 1.40 m) € 28,00. For the Val di Fassa Guest Card owners € 26,00
Short beginner lesson, free activity for max. 2 hours.
Other activities: guided pony ride for children (about 10 mins) € 7,00; barbecue area; animal fence; little pond raft; soccer court.
Park safety programme: sport clothing is recommended. Visitors in the park are to wear the appropriate equipment (gloves, helmet, harness and carabiners) and follow instructions given by the staff.
For more information see also:
- Playgrounds for children in Val di Fassa
- Fly Line Catinaccio Rosengarten
- Fassalandia, special programme of activities for kids