The pleasure of adventure meets the desire to overcome your limits. The two adventure parks of Val di Fassa, located in the villages of Campitello and Pozza, offer both adults and children the opportunity to walk along aerial trails in all safety, spending an alternative day in the open air and testing their skills on suspended rope passages, Tibetan and Nepalese bridges, winging trunks and zip lines.
Campitello di Fassa:
Dolomiti Action Adventure Park
"Ischia", at the Sporting Centre - Mobile +39 328 8651993
Opening times from June 11th to September 10th: every day 9.30 a.m. - 7.00 p.m. Opening hours from September 11th to 17th: every day 1.00 p.m. - 7.00 p.m.
Adventure park tracks: tracks for any level of difficulty. Children’s tracks, adults’ tracks, training track, "Tirolese" (aerial ropeway over Avisio river). Nepalese bridges, swinging trunks, tricky flying bridge, net walls, cables and much more. For the summer 2017: 2 tracks for the youngest children, target archery and slack line zone.
Adventure park prices (2 hrs) summer 2017:
- children (from 1.00 m up to 1.40 m tall) € 15,00. For the Val di Fassa Card holders € 13,00;
- juniors and adults (taller than 1.40 m) € 22,00. For the Val di Fassa Card holders € 20,00.
Short beginner video-lesson, free activity for max. 2 hours.
Other summer activities: target archery. Price: € 5,00 per person per half hour; € 8,00 per person per hour.
Park safety programme: all attractions comply with safety standard and are periodically checked. Visitors in the park are to wear the appropriate equipment (helmet, harness, double rope and pulley) and use it in accordance with the instructions supplied by the staff.
Pera (Pozza di Fassa):
Adventure Park Piciocaa
"Piciocaa" - Mobile +39 339 1690671 or + 39 331 3729254
Opening times from June 1st to September 30th: every day 10.00 a.m. - 7.00 p.m.
- training track;
- children’s tracks "Scoiattolo", "Lupetto", "Aquilotto", "Drago" (children from 1.00 m up to 1.40 m tall);
- green, blue, red trail (juniors and adults taller than 1.40 m);
- super cableway, 200 m aerial ropeway over Avisio river (juniors and adults taller than 1.40 m);
- powerfan, bungee trampoline (juniors and adults taller than 1.40 m).
Prices park (2 hrs) summer 2017:
- juniors and adults (taller than 1.40 m) € 22,00. For the Val di Fassa Card owners € 20,00;
- children (from 1.00 m up to 1.40 m tall) € 15,00. For the Val di Fassa Card owners € 13,00;
- park tracks + powerfan juniors and adults (taller than 1.40 m) € 27,00. For the Val di Fassa Card owners € 25,00.
Short beginner lesson, free activity for max. 2 hours.
Park safety programme: sport clothing is recommended. Visitors in the park are to wear the appropriate equipment (gloves, helmet, harness and carabiners) and follow instructions given by the staff.
For more information see also:
- Playgrounds for children in Val di Fassa
- Fly Line Catinaccio Rosengarten
- Fassalandia, special programme of activities for kids
- Events and shows in Val di Fassa