There are many opportunities for those who love walking in complete peace along the many forest roads that connect the various villages of Val di Fassa. It is definitely one of the best ways to appreciate the clean, fresh air of the winter days, or the fairy tale backdrops where the sunlight, reflects the snow crystals brightness and ;creates light effects. Another opportunity to really find yourself again, far from the hubbub, and to experience the feelings of well-being that nature offers you in winter.
Find out the winter walks in Val di Fassa on foot or with snowshoes
Cultural walks with local guide:
- Moena, Gianluigi Chiocchetti
- Moena, Sport Check Point by Scuola Sci Moena Dolomiti. Opening times from December 4th to April 5th: every day 8.00 a.m. - 12.30 a.m. and 3.30 p.m. - 7.00 p.m.
- Moena, Scuola Sci Moena Dolomiti office at San Pellegrino Pass ("Costabella" chair lift). Opening times: every day 8.30 a.m. - 12.30 p.m. and 2.30 p.m. - 4.00 p.m.
- Moena, Stefano Martinello
- Canazei, Trinchieri Luca - Dolomiti Explora by Emotionlandguide
- Canazei, Sementilli Maria Letizia