from: 14/06/2021 - to: 10/09/2021
Your ticket to the Val di Fassa Dolomites
It doesn't matter if yours will be a holiday in the name of the adventure or relaxation, Val di Fassa Guest Card gives you access to a mountain of activities, attractions and services - for free or at a reduced price - for a tailor-made experience in the Dolomites.
Ask for your free card to your host (partner of Val di Fassa Tourist Board, see the list Hotels and accommodations) and bring it always with you to benefit of all the advantages included in your holidays. And from today it is even easier, thanks to its digital version!
1) Moving with the Val di Fassa Guest Card
Once arrived in the valley, the card gives you the possibility to leave your car into the garage. In fact, in Val di Fassa you can easily travel in an eco-friendly way by using the public transports. Or, if you prefer, you can even depart and leave your car at home. Val di Fassa Guest Card advantages:
- free access to the entire provincial network served by the public means of Trentino Trasporti (urban and exurban lines, mountain passes included San Pellegrino-Falcade, Pordoi, Fedaia);
- free access to the SAD public means from June 20th (line no. 180 Bolzano-Pera di Fassa, line no. 471 Canazei-Sella Pass and Sella Pass-Pordoi Pass);
- 40% discount on both adults and children tickets to Val San Nicolò and Val Monzoni;
- discount on the one-day and one-week tickets of the summer public transport service in the municipality of San Giovanni di Fassa (Vigo-Pozza-Pera);
- 0,50 € reduction on the return ticket for a single tour and 1,00 € reduction on the return ticket for a complete tour with the Fassa Express the tourist train of Canazei and Campitello;
- 20% reduction on both adults and children one-way tickets on the bus Fiemme-Fassa Bike Express;
- 8 hours of clean energy for your e-car with EV-WAY (recharging stations in Moena, Soraga, Pozza and Campitello di Fassa);
- discount voucher for the purchase of a Flixbus and MarinoBus ticket to reach Trentino.
2) Off we go, on the adventure with Val di Fassa Guest Card
Every summer, the calendar of the activities scheduled in the different villages of the valley, from Moena to Canazei, is enriched by the several initiatives that the Tourist Board Val di Fassa dedicates to the guests of the associated accommodation facilities. You can choose among:
- MTB test day for children (from 6 to 14 years), MTB mini tour and lessons with trial tracks by the skill park, guided by specialized instructors. Every Monday in Soraga and in Canazei;
- MTB test day for adults guided MTB tour (medium/easy level, to refine your technique on the fat tires. Every Monday in Soraga and in Canazei;
- introduction to climbing for children (from 7 to 14 years), during this full-day activity, we will learn to climb with the help of an Alpine guide. Every Tuesday in Pozza and in Canazei;
- introduction to climbing for adults, a day of outdoor activities on an adventure track, surrounded by the Dolomites, with the mountain guides. Every Tuesday in Pozza and in Canazei;
- workshop for adults and children, an introduction to the geology and mineralogy of the Dolomites (every Tuesday and Friday in Vigo);
- "Spectacular Trekking", easy, animated excursion to introduce the children (from 4 to 10 years old) to the nature of the Dolomites. Every Thursday On the track of Hansel and Gretel or My friend, the wood;
- "Alpine echoes" original, immersive audio journey, pushing to contemplate to the alpine landscape and to its natural rhythm. Every other Thursday;
- "Geo-trekking in the Dolomites", guided excursion with the experts from the MUSE (Science Museum of Trento) to know more about the environment of the Dolomites. Every Thursday;
- guided excursions on the occasion of the concerts "Sound of the Dolomites".
Taking part to these initiatives is easy and free. You just have to enroll by the Tourist Offices and Sport Check Points of the valley (within 6.30 p.m. on the previous day). Early booking is highly recommended.
3) Flavours and culinary traditions with Val di Fassa Guest Card
Advantages included in the Val di Fassa Guest Card:
- "Around the farmhouses", guided visit to a mountain farmhouse with tasting of zero miles products (against payment). Every Monday and Tuesday in Vigo, Wednesday in Moena, Friday in Soraga;
- "A bubbling visit". Guided visit with tasting by the artisanal mountain brewery "Rampeèr" in Campitello di Fassa. Every Wednesday.
Taking part to these initiatives is easy. You just have to enroll by the Tourist Offices of the valley (within 6.30 p.m. on the previous day). Early booking is highly recommended.
4) Fun has no age with Val di Fassa Guest Card
Advantages included in the Val di Fassa Guest Card dedicated to families with children:
- € 2,00 reduction on the entry tickets to the adventure parks of the valley (Adventure Park Piciocaa in Pozza di Fassa and Dolomiti Action Adventure Park in Campitello di Fassa);
- reductions on the entry tickets to the mini golf courses of the valley (Fantolin Golf in Moena and Panorama in Pozza di Fassa);
- 20% discount on the climbs with the Alpine guides by the climbing centre "Adel" in Campitello di Fassa;
- € 1,00 € reduction on the half-day ticket and € 2,00 reduction on the one-day ticket to the playground Fiabilandia in Moena;
- 10% reduction on the entry ticket to the tennis, soccer, beach-volley and bowls courts by the Sport Centre Navalge in Moena;
- 10% discount on all the games/services by the Fassa Park in Canazei (the discount does not apply by the kiosk bar);
20% discount on the entry fee and on the games by the Canazei Fun Park;
- € 2,00 discount on the ticket for one hour at the bowling Hotel Cèsa Tyrol in Canazei. Mandatory booking.
5) Relaxing with Val di Fassa Guest Card
Advantages included in the Val di Fassa Guest Card:
- 10% discount on the thermal cosmetics and on the private treatments by the Terme Dolomia Spa in Pozza di Fassa (except for therapy cycles agreed upon with the Italian National Health Service, wellness packages and special offers);
- 15% discount on the products in-store by the Thermal Spa QC Terme Dolomiti in Pozza di Fassa;
- 10% discount on the treatments by the Wellness Center La Grotta (Hotel Chalet Soreghes in Campitello).
6) At the discovery of the history with Val di Fassa Guest Card
Advantages included in the Val di Fassa Guest Card:
- free admission to the Ladin Museum of Fassa and its separate sections. Free guided visits according to the programme (Ladin Museum of Fassa, Giramuseo, L Segat, L Molin de Pèzol, L Malghier, L Stònt, La Sia);
- € 1,00 reduction on the adult entry ticket to the Great War 1915-1918 Dolomiten museum on Pordoi Pass;
- € 1,00 reduction on the adult entry ticket to the First World War 1914-1918 Exhibition "La Gran Vera" in Moena;
- € 2,00 reduction on the entry ticket to the temporary exhibition "PLAY! Between science and game" in Vigo di Fassa;
- free entry to the Dolomites Geology Museum (Predazzo);
- free or discounted entry to the most important castles, museums, and historic-naturalistic sites in Trentino (see the complete list on Trentino Guest Card);
- 10% discount on the entry ticket on occasion of the Canazei Lum Cinema and Moena Lum Cinema movies.
7) It's all a matter of sport with Val di Fassa Guest Card
Further discounted activities (-10%) for all the Val di Fassa Guest Card holders (information and enrolments by the Fassa Guide; the programme may change):
- Yoga for climbers. Focus and flexibility are two common elements between climbing and yoga. With the mountain guides, you can try this exciting combined activity;
- historical excursion of Marmolada glacier with the mountain guides. Roped-crossing on the glacier with visit to the Great War posts and museum (intermediate level);
- Via Ferrata Col Rodella. Introduction day to rock climbing with a mountain guide.
How do I get the card?
To receive the Val di Fassa Guest Card, you just need to book your holiday at an accommodation facility partner of the Tourist Board Val di Fassa. The Val di Fassa Guest Card is free and available in digital or paper form.
Book online on Fassa.com or Visittrentino.it to directly receive your card via e-mail, together with the confirmation of your reservation.
Have you downloaded the App Guest Card?
The App Guest Card is available for both Android and iOS and it gives you the chance to always have your card at your disposal. You just need to download it from the store for free, login by inserting the details of your card, click on "Your Guest Card" and show it to benefit of the discounted activities and services.
The App also allows you to issue the tickets to use the public transports (Trentino Trasporti) for free during your holiday, from the first day of validity of your card. To enable this function, just push the "Ticket - Travel on buses and trains" button.
Getting to Trentino by public transport?
If you have booked your holiday online on Visittrentino.it, you will receive your Guest Card via e-mail with the confirmation of your reservation. Download the App and switch on the "Mobility Pass" to reach your destination.
If you have booked your holiday using other channels or by getting in touch with your host - partner of the Tourist Board Val di Fassa - you can ask to receive via e-mail your Val di Fassa Guest Card and the "Trentino Mobility Pass" to reach your destination. The pass is valid on your arrival day only, for a trip departing from Trentino and arriving to Val di Fassa. Once reached your accommodation facility, you can go on using the public transport by downloading the App Val di Fassa Guest Card.
The "Mobility Pass" to reach your destination includes a discount voucher to purchase a ticket for the companies Flixbus and MarinoBus travelling to Trentino. Once arrived in Trentino, reach your destination in Val di Fassa for free by using the (Trentino Trasporti) public transports (the pass is valid on your arrival day only and for journeys with departure and arrival within Trentino).
And what if I have the paper format card?
Once arrived in the valley, if you receive the Val di Fassa Guest Card in paper format, you just need to exhibit it to access to the discounted activities/services.
In order to travel on the public transports, instead, it is necessary to ask for a transport card. You can ask at the accommodation facility where you are staying. The card needs to be validated on the transport means or by the train stations.
Discover the experiences included in the Trentino Guest Card
Latest update: 10/06/2021
Before making use of the services, attractions and activities included in the card, kindly verify their actual availability and/or opening/closing date.
All the associated to the Val di Fassa Tourist Board take part in the activities (full list below).