Openining times: from July to September
Description: after a massive restoration, "L Stònt" was opened in Campitello in spring 2018: the shoot stand was built in 1905 and used until the outbreak of the First World War. The building is one of the few existing shoot stand of the local troopers, who were in charge of defending the borderlines: the "Scìzeres", shooters or "registered riflemen" from Campitello, Mazzin and Canazei. After the Great War, the tiny building became a house and was also used as municipal deposit. The shoot stand is nowadays one of the few shoot stands that are still intact or almost, and the only one in Val di Fassa, that’s why it’s also part of the outside section of the Fassa Ladin Museum.
The exhibition hosts documents, multimedia films and old pictures as well as the three small windows from where the "Scìzeres" used to train. The targets where located at about 200-300 footsteps (between 150-240 metres).