There are many discounts for families:
- children under 8 years, a child (born after 30.11.2011) is entitled to a free ski pass of the same kind and period (except seasonal ski passes, 8 days at choice in the season, DTL, points value cards noon/afternoon tickets) on simultaneous purchase of a ski pass by an accompanying adult. This free offer refers to "an accompanying adult for each child". To obtain a free ski pass it is necessary to ask in person and to present proof of identity. Self certification is not valid;
- non accompanyed children (born after 30.11.2011) are entitled to a reduction of 50% on the adult price;
- juniors up to 16 years (born after 30.11.2003) get 30% discount on day and multi-day tickets. A valid proof of identity is necessary;
- large families, discount on multi-day passes (2-31 days) for families with more than 2 juniors on simultaneous purchase of the parent’s ski passes (proof of family status is required);
- multiple-day transferable ski pass for parents with a child under 3 years (born after 30.11.2016; except seasonal tickets, 8 days in a season and points value cards). The presence of both parents is necessary as well as a valid proof of identity for the child.
To obtain a free ski pass/reduction it is necessary to ask in person and to present a valid proof of identity.
Seasonal tickets for Dolomiti Superski, Val di Fassa/Carezza and Alpe Lusia/San Pellegrino are valid from 30.11.2019 until the end of the season*. Advance sales until 24.12.2019. There are discounts for seniors, juniors, children and families. Seasonal tickets are not transferable, they carry the name and photo of the owner, and are strictly personal.
The Dolomiti Superski seasonal ticket is also valid for 5 days in the Skirama Dolomiti Adamello Brenta area, which takes in Madonna di Campiglio, Pinzolo, Folgarida- Marilleva, Peio, Tonale-Ponte di Legno, Andalo-Fai della Paganella, Monte Bondone and Folgaria-Lavarone. In order to obtain your day pass in that area, simply take your Dolomiti Superski pass to the ski pass office, together with the voucher you will receive.
There is also a 8 days in the season Dolomiti Superski seasonal ticket which allows you to choose 8 non-consecutive days during the whole season.
*At the end of the season lift opening is not guaranteed. The seasonal ticket will be accepted on any lift which is open until 01.05.2020.
Points card (debit-card)
Pre-paid cards, which can be used on all Dolomiti Superski lifts. They can be used by more than one person and last the whole season. Ask in the ski pass offices for the table of points required for each lift.
Other ski passes
These are day passes, afternoon passes (from 12.30 p.m.) and morning passes. They are issued by the various lift companies. For information ask at the local ski pass office or at the cash desk of the lift itself.
Ski pass "days at choice"
This pass allows you to ski 10 days at your choice to us within a period of 14 consecutive days or 5 days at your choice to use within a period of 6 consecutive days. It is available for the Dololmiti Superski, Val di Fassa/Carezza and Alpe Lusia/San Pellegrino. The 8 days in the season formula, on the other hand can be used throughout the whole season and is available for Dolomiti Superski only.
Multi-day ski pass
For passes for 1-28 days please see the table of prices in the ski pass offices or calculate the price of your ski pass by using the specific online form.
Senior ski pass
10% discount on day passes and multi-day passes for the over 65’s (born before 30.11.1954).
Ski pass Silver
5 or 6 ski days in the districts Val di Fassa/Carezza, Alpe Lusia/San Pellegrino, Val di Fiemme/Obereggen, San Martino di Castrozza/Rolle Pass.