On San Pellegrino Pass, at 2,000 m, there’s the Sanpe Snowpark, one of the favourite spots by both Italian and foreign riders, who challenge each other on these jumps in breathtaking acrobatics. The park is the perfect arena for freestyle skiing, as it is sunny, out of the wind, shaped and groomed every morning to always guarantee perfect structures.
The park is reachable by means of the 4-seat chair lift "Campigol" directly from the pass and a dedicated ski pass is also available. For what concerns the technical features, there are a boardercross, a BigAirBag for soft landings, an American style slope-style, and lines for every level: beginners, intermediate and a harder one, the "L", suitable for the pros with rails, kickers in sequence and a spine of 14 metres.
It’s a real meeting point for the snow tribe. During the whole season events and contests are organized, as well as special training sessions for the national Freestyle Ski teams. And for future riders, the park also boasts a dedicated area for children with mini-boardercross and easy obstacles.
- The use of a homologated helmet is compulsory and the utilization of other protection equipment is recommended (e.g. back protector, etc.).
- In the snowpark jumps, slope gradient variations and artificial structures are installed; they vary in difficulty and change constantly depending on snow-conditions, wear, shape and time.
- Make a precautionary check to measure the degree of difficulty and the risks linked to the track you choose.
- Avoid using the facilities if you lack the necessary skill and experience to use them safely.
- Check carefully that the landing area is clear before jumping.
- Read and follow the rules of conduct for skiers and snowboarders (art. no. 30-ter in the Regulation for the implementation of the Provincial Law no. 7/87).
Snowboards and skis entail risk of injury. Acrobatic manoeuvres increase such a risk.