There are many discounts for families:
- children 3-8 years: the child (born after 26.11.2008) is entitled to a free ski pass (1-28 days) for the same period of purchase of a ski pass by the adult relative (except "8 days in a season", season tickets and debit cards);
- juniors (up to 16 years): discount on day and multi-day passes. A valid proof of identity is necessary;
- large families: discount on multi-day passes (2-31 days) for families with more than 2 juniors on simultaneous purchase of the parent’s ski passes (proof of family status is required);
- multiple-day transferable ski pass for parents with a child under 3 years (born after 26.11.2013; except season tickets, "8 days in a season" and points value cards). The presence of both parents is necessary as well as a valid proof of identity for the child;
- when buying a Dolomiti Superski pass for a child (Euro 245,00) or a youngster (Euro 560,00), one parent saves Euro 220,00 when purchasing his own Dolomiti Superski season ticket (relation 1:1);
- promotion for larger families: with the purchase of 4 Dolomiti Superski season passes (2 adults + 2 juniors/children born after 26.11.2000), the ski pass for the following 3rd and 4th junior/child is free (proof of family status is required).
Season tickets for Dolomiti Superski, Val di Fassa/Carezza and Alpe Lusia - San Pellegrino are valid from 26.11.2016 until the end of the season*. Advance sales until 24.12.2016. There are discounts for seniors, juniors, children and families. Season tickets are not transferable, they carry the name and photo of the owner, and are strictly personal.
The Dolomiti Superski season ticket is also valid for 5 days in the Skirama Dolomiti Adamello Brenta area, which takes in Madonna di Campiglio, Pinzolo, Folgarida- Marilleva, Peio, Tonale-Ponte di Legno, Andalo-Fai della Paganella, Monte Bondone and Folgaria-Lavarone. In order to obtain your day pass in that area, simply take your Dolomiti Superski pass to the ski pass office, together with the voucher you will receive.
There is also a "8 days in the season" Dolomiti Superski season ticket which allows you to choose 8 non-consecutive days during the whole season.
*At the end of the season lift opening is not guaranteed. The season ticket will be accepted on any lift which is open until 01.05.2017.
Points card (debit-card)
Pre-paid cards, which can be used on all Dolomiti Superski lifts. They can be used by more than one person and last the whole season. Ask in the ski pass offices for the table of points required for each lift.
Other ski passes
These are day passes, afternoon passes (from 12.30 p.m.) and morning passes. They are issued by the various lift companies. For information ask at the local ski pass office or at the cash desk of the lift itself.
Ski pass "days at choice"
This pass allows you to ski 10 days at your choice to us within a period of 14 consecutive days or 5 days at your choice to use within a period of 6 consecutive days. It is available for the Dololmiti Superski, Val di Fassa/Carezza and Alpe Lusia - San Pellegrino. The "8 days in the season" formula, on the other hand can be used throughout the whole season and is available for Dolomiti Superski only.
Multi-day ski pass
For passes for 1-28 days please see the table of prices in the ski pass offices or calculate the price of your ski pass by using the specific online form.
Senior ski pass
10% discount on day passes and multi-day passes for the over 65’s (born before 26.11.1951).
5 or 6 ski days in the districts Val di Fassa/Carezza, Alpe Lusia - San Pellegrino, Val di Fiemme/Obereggen, San Martino di Castrozza/Rolle Pass.