If you’re arriving by plane, in this section you can find all the information to plan your holiday in Val di Fassa at best.
The closest airports to Val di Fassa are:
- Bolzano-Dolomites airport - km 40
- Verona Valerio Catullo airport - km 180
- Venezia Marco Polo airport - km 175
- Treviso Antonio Canova airport - km 160
- Milano Linate and Milano Malpensa airport - km 350
- Bergamo Orio al Serio airport - km 280
- Innsbruck (Austria) airport - km 190
- Monaco di Baviera (Germany) airport - km 320
From the airports, you can rent a car or catch a taxi to Val di Fassa. For further information about these different transport options, please contact our associated taxi companies and car hire companies, partners of Val di Fassa Tourist Board, which operate with a regular licence.
Transfer service from the airports to Val di Fassa
In winter the Fly Ski Shuttle bus service connects Val di Fassa and the Dolomites to the airports in Venice, Treviso, Bergamo, Milan, and Verona. You just have to get on a comfy bus to find yourself right on Val di Fassa's slopes and start enjoying the ski descents.
Info and booking: travel agency "Viaggi e Vacanze Totali" (Strada de la Comunità de Fiem, Moena - Phone +39 0462 573399); travel agency "Doltour" (Piaz Veie, Campitello di Fassa - Phone +39 0462 750555).