From December 8th, 2022 to March 26th, 2023 Val di Fassa slopes will be directly linked to Bolzano, Verona, Milan, Bergamo, Treviso, Venice airports and to Trento, Mestre, Milan train stations.
The collective transfer service Fly Ski Shuttle makes Trentino’s tourist resorts closer to those who fly nationally and internationally to spend their holidays in the mountains. The round trips, scheduled every Saturday and Sunday (25/12/2022 and 01/01/2023 excluded; special rides: 26/12/2022 and 02/01/2023, with Saturday’s timetable), make Val di Fassa more accessible, avoiding the inconveniences of line transportation, such as changes and schedules that are, sometimes, poorly functional. The connections to the airports and the train stations are by bus (56, 26 or 16 seats), 8-seater minibus and private cars.
Airports and train stations Fly Ski Shuttle:
- Bolzano (San Giacomo, 40 km)
- Verona (Valerio Catullo, 180 km)
- Bergamo (Orio al Serio, 280 km)
- Milan (Linate and Malpensa, 350 km)
- Treviso (Antonio Canova, 160 km)
- Venice (Marco Polo, 175 km)
- Trento train station (90 km)
- Mestre train station (180 km)
- Milan train station (320 km)
Fly Ski Shuttle stops in Val di Fassa:
- Moena - Hotel Trentino
- Soraga di Fassa - Campo sportivo (sports centre)
- Vigo di Fassa - Hotel Carpe Diem
- Vigo San Giovanni - Hotel Dolomiti
- Pozza di Fassa - Bar Zirm/Hotel Gran Baita
- Pozza/Pera - Bus stop Loc. Vac
- Mazzin - Ufficio Turistico (tourist office)
- Campitello di Fassa - Piaz de Ciampedel (square)
- Canazei - Hotel Cristallo/Hotel Bernard
- Canazei - Piaz G. Marconi (square)
- Canazei - Impianti Belvedere (lifts)
- Alba di Canazei - Piazza (square)
- Penia di Canazei - Hotel Sonia
Ticket fares winter 2022/2023:
- Adults € 35 (€ 50 from/to Milan)
- Adults - return € 59 (€ 85 from Milan)
- Children, under 8 years old - not yet turned, FREE OF CHARGE
- Children, under 12 years old - not yet turned, 50% discount
Ticket fares winter 2022/2023 Trento train station > Val di Fassa:
- Adults € 15
- Adults - return € 25
Ticket fares winter 2022/2023 Milan train station > Val di Fassa:
- Adults € 45
- Adults - return € 79
Each paying passenger is entitled to transport one hand luggage and one checked luggage. Any extra luggage has to be booked with an extra charge of € 10 each way. The same rule is valid also for skis and ski-bags, which will be accepted only if previously booked at the cost of € 5 each way. Pets allowed, upon request, at the cost of € 10 each way.
How to book/purchase Fly Ski Shuttle transfer tickets:
- on the website Fly Ski Shuttle with credit card
- by cash/with credit card at the travel agency Doltour in Campitello di Fassa (Piaz Veie, 34)
- Accomodation online booking: guests who directly book their holiday on-line (rooms, flats or pitches/campsite) on the official websites fassa.com, visittrentino.it, dolomitisuperski.com will benefit from a 20% discount. Together with the booking confirmation, the guest will receive a discount code for the transfer. The offer is exclusively valid on on-line reservations carried out on the quoted websites. It is not applicable to off-line reservations or to on-request offers (via e-mail or phone), as well as to those booking transactions accomplished by means of any website different from those indicated.
- Repeater: 10% discount to those guests who already booked a Fly Ski Shuttle transfer during the last two years.
The offers may be subject to constraints and may not be cumulated.
Once in the valley, public transport and ski bus services allow you to move easily from one village to another and to reach the ski lift departure stations.