Sellaronda Bike Day: make way for bikes!
Somebody waits all year for this day dedicated to bike lovers, who can enjoy the unparalleled scenery of the Dolomites "exclusively". Sellaronda Bike Day, on stage Saturday, the 8th of June and Saturday, the 14th of September, gives you the chance to cycle on the legendary Four Passes Tour - Pordoi, Sella, Gardena, and Campolongo - without cars and exhaust fumes. You can access the circuit from all the Ladin valleys, but one of the most beloved ways in is Canazei.
The offer includes:
- 2 or 3 nights stay in a Val di Fassa Bike Friendly facility of your choice
- Sellaronda Bike Day 2024 official t-shirt
- 1 guided half-day MTB tour (only valid for a 3-night stay)
- participation in the non-competitive event Sellaronda Bike Day
- information material and official tours map for mountain bikes in Val di Fassa
- Trentino Guest Card to enrich your holiday with experiences, activities, attractions, museum visits, and services
There are just a few rules to keep in mind: moderate your speed, since people of all ages (including children) are on the road, wear your helmet, and favour the counterclockwise tour. Asphalt ribbons, wonderful glimpses that open up at every turn, forest’s perfumes, and nature’s silence: you’ll only need the will to pedal!