Ski safari: 6 days at the rhythm of skiing to discover the Dolomites in winter
The cure for altitude sickness in winter? Never come down! Here in the world’s largest ski area you can do just that! Ski every day on endless slopes accompanied by your local guides and every night experience heartfelt Ladin hospitality, high on the mountain, sleeping under the stars. Winter in Val di Fassa is the season of the Rifugio, welcoming you between one descent and the next so you may discover the secrets of these immortal mountains. For your next holiday choose Ski Wonders...
The "Ski Wonders: 360-degree Dolomites" offer includes:
- 2 night stay in a 4* hotel, in a double room, half board (first & last day)
- 5 nights in a different Rifugio each night, in a private room, half board
- luggage transfer service from hut to hut
- 6 accompanied ski days; you will be guided on a discovery of the Dolomites, including the slopes of Val di Fassa, Val Gardena, Arabba, Marmolada, Alta Badia, Civetta, Passo Falzarego and Cortina d’Ampezzo
- 6-day "Dolomiti Superski" ski pass, your key to the largest ski area in the world
- exclusive "Val di Fassa" rucksack to carry all your daily needs
- entrance to the QC Terme Dolomiti in Pozza, the biggest Spa in Trentino with over four thousand square metres of pools, hot tubs, saunas and much more
- private taxi service to/from QC Terme Dolomiti
- airport transfers (Venice, Treviso, Verona, Bergamo, Milan)
This experience is suited for good, intermediate-level skiers. You will tackle some of the most beautiful ski tours in the Dolomites: the Panorama (70 km), the Sellaronda (40km), the First World War Tour (80km), and the Super8 (16km). Furthermore the adventures will continue after taking off your skis as your guide will introduce you to Ladino food culture, stopping for lunch in the best mountain huts where you can savour the tastes of Italian and Alpine cuisine.
To take with you: technical clothing; gloves and cap; helmet and mask; cream and sunglasses. Ski insurance is compulsory.
- equipment hire (available on request and at reduced prices in participating shops)
- drinks, extras, lunches in mountain huts
- any ski bus transfers
- tourist tax
Prices per person from:
|2 persons||4 persons||6 persons|
|€ 5250||€ 3500||€ 3000|
The package is valid from 5 to 23 December 2023 and from 7 January to 7 April 2024.