On San Pellegrino Pass there’s the Sanpe Snowpark, one of the favourite spots by both Italian and foreign riders, who challenge each other on these jumps in breathtaking acrobatics. The park is the perfect arena for freestyling at an altitude of 2000 metres, on skis or on a snowboard!Read all
|Sanpe Snowpark||Closed||08:30 - 16:30||0 cm||Easy, Medium, Difficult|
|Boardercross Ciadin||Closed||09:00 - 16:00||0 cm||Medium, Difficult|
- Jibbing area
- Slopestyle lines
- Length: 800 m
- Width: 400 m
- Entrance fee: ski pass/daily ticket € 30
- Maintenance: daily
- Artificial snow: YES
- Music: NO
- Available snowcats and tools: 2 snow groomer
- How to get there: chairlift Campigol
It is the perfect arena for freestyling, as it is sunny, out of the wind, shaped and groomed every morning to always guarantee perfect structures. Snow and music never fail!
The park is reachable by means of the 4-seat chairlift "Campigol" directly from the San Pellegrino Pass. Access is with the Alpe Lusia/San Pellegrino ski pass or by purchasing a day ticket at the lift ticket office.
From a technical point of view, the features, both natural and artificial, are numerous and guarantee a gradual approach. There are a boardercross, an American style slope-style and lines for every level: beginners, intermediate and a harder one, the "L", suitable for the pros with rails, kickers in sequence and a spine of 14 metres. For future riders, the park also boasts a dedicated area for children with mini-boardercross and easy obstacles.
It’s a real meeting point for the snow tribe. During the whole season events and contests are organized, as well as special training sessions for the national Freestyle Ski teams.
- The use of a homologated helmet is compulsory and the utilization of other protection equipment is recommended (e.g. back protector, etc.).
- In the snowpark jumps, slope gradient variations and artificial structures are installed; they vary in difficulty and change constantly depending on snow-conditions, wear, shape and time.
- Make a precautionary check to measure the degree of difficulty and the risks linked to the track you choose.
- Avoid using the facilities if you lack the necessary skill and experience to use them safely.
- Check carefully that the landing area is clear before jumping.
- Read and follow the rules of conduct for skiers and snowboarders (art. no. 30-ter in the Regulation for the implementation of the Provincial Law no. 7/87).
Buy your ski pass online
With Alpe Lusia/San Pellegrino ski pass you can enjoy yourself on the slopes of the Moena Alpe Lusia and San Pellegrino - Falcade ski areas. Are you ready to put your board on?