This summer, the sky's the limit!
Panorama Pass is your summer passport to the Dolomites. A single pass gives you unlimited access to 32 lifts, from June to October.
Mobility that takes you to the top
The freedom to explore the Fassa Dolomites whenever you want, with complete peace of mind. From the Marmolada to the Pordoi, from the Sassolungo to the Catinaccio, from the Lusia to Col Margherita, from the Costabella to the Monzoni, with the Panorama Pass, every view is within your reach. You decide the best option, based on your stay. The offer is valid for 3, 6 or 7 days, on all the lifts open during summer in Val di Fassa. Children under 8 travel for free, and family groups receive one free pass!
Prices Panorama Pass 2023
Valid from 02/06/2023 to 08/10/2023:
|3 days out of 6||€ 81||€ 73||€ 47||€ 42|
|6 days out of 6||€ 114||€ 103||€ 73||€ 66|
|7 days out of 13||€ 134||€ 121||€ 84||€ 76|
10% reduction for the Val di Fassa Guest Card holders.
You can take the lifts during 3 or 7 days within the 6 or 13 consecutive days of validity of the Panorama Pass.
Panorama Pass is a personal document and it may not be transferred. Children born after 01.01.2015 travel for free (1:1 ratio). Discount for juniors born after 01.01.2007. A valid ID card must be presented for reductions (self-certification is not valid).
Family promotion summer 2023: purchasing simultaneously 2 adult Panorama Pass tickets (parents or accompanying adults) together with 2 (or multiple) junior Panorama Pass tickets (born after 01.01.2007), you get the second junior ticket for free. The promotion is valid for multiple of 2 juniors, up to a max. number of 3 junior free tickets. Children until 8 years, born after 01.01.2015 travel for free (1:1 ratio). The combi-pass is not valid for organized groups.
Dogs: prices. The use of leash and muzzle is compulsory.
Panorama Pass season ticket: adults € 300; junior € 200
Reductions for organized groups (info by the lift cash desks).
Panorama Pass holders are eligible to a price reduction on the tickets for the water centre "Dòlaondes" in Canazei.
Where to buy Panorama Pass
Panorama Pass can be purchased by all the tourist offices in Val di Fassa and by the following lift cash desks:
- Alba di Canazei: 130 - Funifor Alba - Col dei Rossi
- Alba di Canazei: 131 - Gondola Alba - Ciampac
- Canazei: 101 - Gondola Canazei - Belvedere
- Campitello di Fassa: 141 - Cable car Campitello - Col Rodella
- Pozza di Fassa: 201 - Gondola Pozza - Buffaure
- Pera di Fassa: 217 Chairlift Vajolet 1
- Vigo di Fassa: 211 - Cable car Vigo - Catinaccio
- Carezza - Costalunga Pass: 400 - Cable car Tires
- Carezza - Costalunga Pass: 401 - Gondola Laurin I (Nova Levante)
- Carezza - Costalunga Pass: 402 - Gondolat König Laurin I
- Carezza - Costalunga Pass: 404 - Chairlift Tschein
- Carezza - Costalunga Pass: 411 - Chairlift Paolina
- Moena Lusia: 201 - Gondola Ronchi - Valbona
- San Pellegrino Pass: 303 - Chairlift Costabella
- San Pellegrino Pass: 309 - Cable car Col Margherita
Automatic cashier (credit card needed) at the ski pass offices in Canazei, Campitello and Pera (chairlift Vajolet 1).
Buy your Panorama Pass online and pay with credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express). You’ll receive a purchase confirmation with a voucher via email. Keep the voucher and, at your arrival in Val di Fassa, bring it to the Ticket Box in Alba di Canazei, Canazei, Campitello, Pera, Pozza, Vigo, Carezza, Moena, Soraga, San Pellegrino Pass, Falcade or to the cash desk of the lifts to quickly get your Panorama Pass. Alternatively, My Dolomiti Card holders can load their Panorama Pass directly online using the "ski card" function (WTP code required).