Ski safari: 6 days of skiing, one ski run after another, 1 night stay in a Rifugio
If you love mountains in all their forms, then the Dolomites are a treasure trove for you to explore, with views to be found only when you have skis on your feet. Ski Wonders should be your next adventure, a top experience in the biggest ski area in the world, the magnificence of the Dolomites all around you, the realm of legend and fables. Here, at day’s end, under the moonlight, enjoy the thermal springs of the biggest Spa complex in Trentino. Relax, regenerate. Soak up traditional flavours. Fun and passion are shared here, where snow and skiing are at home.
The "Ski Wonders: discovering Val di Fassa" offer includes:
- 6 night stay in a 4* hotel, in a double room, half board
- 1 night stay in a mountain hut on the ski slopes of Val di Fassa, in a private room, half board
- 6 accompanied ski days; you will be guided on a discovery of the Dolomites, including the slopes of Val di Fassa, Val Gardena, Arabba, Marmolada, Alta Badia, Civetta, Passo Falzarego and Cortina d’Ampezzo
- 6-day "Dolomiti Superski" ski pass, your key to the largest ski area in the world
- exclusive "Val di Fassa" rucksack to carry all your daily needs
- entrance to the QC Terme Dolomiti in Pozza, the biggest Spa in Trentino with over four thousand square metres of pools, hot tubs, saunas and much more
- private taxi service to/from QC Terme Dolomiti
- airport transfers (Venice, Treviso, Verona, Bergamo, Milan)
This experience is suited for good, intermediate-level skiers. You will tackle some of the most beautiful ski tours in the Dolomites: the Panorama (70 km), the Sellaronda (40km), the First World War Tour (80km), and the Super8 (16km). Furthermore the adventures will continue after taking off your skis as your guide will introduce you to Ladino food culture, stopping for lunch in the best mountain huts where you can savour the tastes of Italian and Alpine cuisine.
To take with you: technical clothing; gloves and cap; helmet and mask; cream and sunglasses. Ski insurance is compulsory.
- equipment hire (available on request and at reduced prices in participating shops)
- drinks, extras, lunches in mountain huts
- any ski bus transfers
- tourist tax
Prices per person from:
|2 persons||4 persons||6 persons|
|€ 5250||€ 3500||€ 3000|
The package is valid from 5 to 23 December 2023 and from 7 January to 7 April 2024.