The fun-filled Familypark & Funslope Canazei lies in the centre of the Belvedere ski area, surrounded by the Dolomites, and it is easily reachable with the cable car from Canazei. It’s the most trendy and modern resort for the sports on the snow.Read all
Familypark & Funslope Canazei
|Family Park Canazei||Open||09:30 - 16:00||130 cm||Medium, Difficult|
|Big Air Bag||Closed||09:30 - 16:00||130 cm||Difficult|
|Funslope Canazei||Open||09:30 - 16:00||130 cm||Easy, Medium|
|Funcross Canazei||Open||09:30 - 16:00||130 cm||Medium, Difficult|
- Jibbing area
- Slopestyle lines
- Length: 400 m + 900 m + 380 m
- Width: 100 m
- Entrance fee: ski pass
- Maintenance: daily
- Artificial snow: YES
- Music: YES
- Available snowcats and tools: 1 snow groomer
- How to get there: gondola Canazei - Pecol + gondola Toé + chairlift Belvedere
Come grapple in one of the top spots in the Dolomites
Developed by the leading company QParks®/Funslope®, together with the Società Incremento Turistico of Canazei, the park is ideal for every riding level. Completely renovated, the spot is divided in three areas.
The 400 m long Familypark has been conceived for children and future freestylers and it is composed by six terraces and two lines, one with 12 simple and amusing obstacles, the other with bumps and small jumps.
The 900 m long Funslope is a mix of tacks, turns, bumps and other easy structures for those who want to approach to the world of freestyle. Interactive tools with sound effects such as the music platform and the spiral with the tunnel make the adventure on the skis or on the snowboard really thrilling.
The 380 m long Funcross is the perfect field to quickly ride snow waves and parabolic curves. The BigAirBag completes the runs with a considerable amount of adrenaline: the huge air-mattress (17x11 m) is able to cushion any jump Here riders can practice in controlling their air-evolutions, challenge themselves and improve their style, always counting on a soft landing.
- The use of a homologated helmet is compulsory and the utilization of other protection equipment is recommended (e.g. back protector, etc.).
- In the snowpark jumps, slope gradient variations and artificial structures are installed; they vary in difficulty and change constantly depending on snow-conditions, wear, shape and time.
- Make a precautionary check to measure the degree of difficulty and the risks linked to the track you choose.
- Avoid using the facilities if you lack the necessary skill and experience to use them safely.
- Check carefully that the landing area is clear before jumping.
- Read and follow the rules of conduct for skiers and snowboarders (art. no. 30-ter in the Regulation for the implementation of the Provincial Law no. 7/87).
Buy your ski pass online
With Val di Fassa/Carezza ski pass you can enjoy yourself on the slopes of the Belvedere - Col Rodella, Ciampac - Buffaure, Catinaccio and Carezza ski areas. Are you ready to put your skis on?
Webcam Canazei - Belvedere - Snowpark. Col dei RossiAltitude: 2413m
Panoramic view over the slopes on Belvedere. On the right side Sass Becé; Sass Pordoi (2,950 m), known as "The Terrace of the Dolomites" in the background.See
Webcam Canazei - Belvedere. Col dei Rossi.Altitude: 2413m
Panoramic view over the slopes and lifts of the ski area Belvedere-Col Rodella-Passo Pordoi.See
Webcam Canazei - Belvedere - Col dei RossiAltitude: 2413m
Glimpse of the Canazei ski area and the chair lifts "Kristiania" and "Sass Becé". The Belvedere skiarea, in the middle of the Dolomiti Superski carousel, is connected to Arabba thanks to the ski tour Sellaronda.See
Webcam Canazei - Belvedere - Pecol. Col dei Rossi.Altitude: 2413m
View down on "Pecol". The locality can be reached by car from Canazei (in the direction of Passo Pordoi) or with the cable car Belvedere, directly from the town-centre.See
Webcam Canazei - Belvedere - Sas Becé. Col dei Rossi.Altitude: 2383m
View of the Belvedere ski area and the chair lifts "Kristiania", "Belvedere" and "Sass Becé".See
Webcam Canazei - Belvedere - Pordoi. Sass Becé Refuge.Altitude: 2423m
Panoramic view over the slopes and the lifts of the ski area Belvedere-Passo Pordoi. The Pordoi area, in the middle of the Dolomiti Superski area, is connected to Arabba thanks to the Ski Tour Sellaronda.See