To move their first steps in the freestyle world, children and beginners can try the Family Park Capitel, located on the final part of the red track "Panorama" in the ski resort Buffaure, in the so called "Pians da l’Ancona" area, just before the small church by the mountain hut Malga al Crocifisso.Read all
- Family fun
|Family Park Capitel
|08:30 - 16:00
- Slopestyle lines
- Length: 300 m
- Width: 15 m
- Entrance fee: ski pass
- Maintenance: daily
- Artificial snow: YES
- Music: NO
- Available snowcats and tools: 1 snow groomer
- How to get there: cabin lift Pozza - Buffaure
Val di Fassa reserves special attention for children. For the little freestylers, there are not only the simplest slopes, which are in any case easily accessible, but also areas dedicated specifically to those who, even at an early age, want to make their first jumps in this exciting discipline.
Surrounded by marvellous views, children and all snow neophytes can try their hand, on skis or snowboard, in the Family Park Capitel, located on the final part of the red track "Panorama", in the so called "Pians da l’Ancona" area, just before the small church by the mountain hut Malga al Crocifisso. The park can be entered descending from the pistes only, after a day spent on the candid slopes of the ski area Buffaure - Ciampac.
The park is made of a unique funslope line (300 m long and 15 m wide) that alternates bumps and tunnels with funny interactive facilities, such as a dance floor, a xylophone and the "High Five" (a puppet with giant hands that rotates when high-fived) and sculptures carved in the ice.
- The use of a homologated helmet is compulsory and the utilization of other protection equipment is recommended (e.g. back protector, etc.).
- In the snowpark jumps, slope gradient variations and artificial structures are installed; they vary in difficulty and change constantly depending on snow-conditions, wear, shape and time.
- Make a precautionary check to measure the degree of difficulty and the risks linked to the track you choose.
- Avoid using the facilities if you lack the necessary skill and experience to use them safely.
- Check carefully that the landing area is clear before jumping.
- Read and follow the rules of conduct for skiers and snowboarders (art. no. 30-ter in the Regulation for the implementation of the Provincial Law no. 7/87).
Buy your ski pass online
With Val di Fassa/Carezza ski pass you can enjoy yourself on the slopes of the Belvedere - Col Rodella, Ciampac - Buffaure, Catinaccio and Carezza ski areas. Are you ready to put your skis on?
Webcam Pozza di Fassa -Buffaure Lifts. Col de Valvacin.Altitude: 2354m
View from Col de Valvacin towards the cabin lift Buffaure, that comes up from Meida. Aloch ski slope on the left (lit for skiing at night) and Pozza di Fassa in the background.See
Webcam Pozza di Fassa - Buffaure cabin liftAltitude: 2354m
View from Col de Valvacin towards the Buffaure cabin lift that comes up from Meida.See
Webcam Pozza di Fassa - Buffaure - Cima 11 e Cima 12. Col de Valvacin.Altitude: 2354m
"Col de Valvacin" chair lift.See