The Funcross Col Rodella is the meeting spot in the Belvedere - Col Rodella ski area, at the gateway to the Sellaronda, for the speed addicted, chasing something different from the usual descents on slope.Read all
|Funcross Col Rodella||Closed||0 cm||Easy, Medium|
- Slopestyle lines
- Length: 500 m
- Width: 6 m
- Entrance fee: ski pass
- Maintenance: daily
- Artificial snow: YES
- Music: NO
- Available snowcats and tools: 1 gatto battipista
- How to get there: chairlift Norei - Cinque Dita
Fun, fantasy and ability of the riders are ensured in the Col Rodella ski area. The tried-and-tested timed track, with top views towards Sassolungo, Sella and Pordoi, is flanked by the attraction designed and realized by QParks®, Austrian leading factory in the snow park sector.
The Funcross Col Rodella, 500 m long, is a hybrid between a ski cross track and a fun slope: three starting gates, snow waves, parabolic curves, big bumps, jumps in quick succession, and a speed detector at the end of the race for a thrilling "flow" adventure.
With the chairlift "Norei - Cinque Dita" you can enjoy it no stop.
Difficulty level? The track is so versatile to fit for everybody, both beginners and experts, adults and children. You may even meet the local freestylers, who compete in the World Cup, during one of their "home" training sessions.
- The use of a homologated helmet is compulsory and the utilization of other protection equipment is recommended (e.g. back protector, etc.).
- In the snowpark jumps, slope gradient variations and artificial structures are installed; they vary in difficulty and change constantly depending on snow-conditions, wear, shape and time.
- Make a precautionary check to measure the degree of difficulty and the risks linked to the track you choose.
- Avoid using the facilities if you lack the necessary skill and experience to use them safely.
- Check carefully that the landing area is clear before jumping.
- Read and follow the rules of conduct for skiers and snowboarders (art. no. 30-ter in the Regulation for the implementation of the Provincial Law no. 7/87).
Buy your ski pass online
With Val di Fassa/Carezza ski pass you can enjoy yourself on the slopes of the Belvedere - Col Rodella, Ciampac - Buffaure, Catinaccio and Carezza ski areas. Are you ready to put your skis on?
Webcam Campitello - Col Rodella.Altitude: 2440m
Panoramic view over the ski area Col Rodella, connected to Passo Sella, Val Gardena (Ski Tour Sellaronda) and Canazei-Belvedere.See
Webcam Belvedere - Col Rodella - Catinaccio. Col dei Rossi.Altitude: 2376m
View from the top station of the "Alba-Col dei Rossi" cable car. From the left to the right side: Crepa Neigra, Catinaccio-Rosengarten Group (Natural World Heritage Site), Denti di Terrarossa ("Rosszähne" Ridges), Sciliar plateau, Val Duron. View over the valley on the village of Campitello.See
Webcam Campitello di Fassa - Col Rodella - Sassolungo. Col dei Rossi.Altitude: 2413m
View from the top station of the cable car "Pecol-Col dei Rossi" towards Col Rodella and Sassolungo.See
Webcam Campitello di Fassa - Col Rodella - Sassolungo - Sella. Col dei Rossi.Altitude: 2413m
Panoramic view from Col dei Rossi towards the Sassolungo. The ski district Campitello-Col Rodella is connected to Sella Pass, Val Gardena (Ski Tour Sellaronda) and Canazei-Belvedere.See
Webcam Campitello di Fassa - Passo Sella. Col dei Rossi.Altitude: 2413m
View on Torri del Sella and Piz Ciavazes. Passo Sella can be reached by car from Canazei and links Val di Fassa to the near Val Gardena.See