The Morea Snowpark is located on the southern side of the Alpe Lusia ski area. To get there, first take the cabin lift "Le Cune" from Moena ("Ronchi"), then ski down to "Castelir" (Bellamonte) and eventually take the cableway "Fassane - Morea", which serves the spot.Read all
|Morea Snowpark||Closed||08:30 - 16:15||0 cm||Medium, Difficult|
- Jibbing area
- Slopestyle lines
- Length: 1300 m + 400 m
- Width: 40 m
- Entrance fee: ski pass
- Maintenance: daily
- Artificial snow: YES
- Music: YES
- Available snowcats and tools: 2 snow groomer
- How to get there: cabin lift Fassane - Morea
The area is sunlit, quiet and convenient, perfect for sunny riders. The snow-making system allows to keep the park open from December to the end of the season.
The many facilities, natural and artificial, in the Castelir - Bellamonte park and the boardercross track suit any level, from beginners to expert snowboarders and freestylers.
Veterans can enjoy superlative shred sessions in the "street" area, thanks to a huge variety of obstacles with a urban look, such as iron rails and walls to face sequentially to perform stylish aerial evolutions. For its characteristics, the park also hosts the training sessions of the Ski-Freestyle National team during the winter.
To test their balance and skills, children can have fun at the nearest, 400 metres long fun slope "Cervo", through bumps, arches and small jumps.
- The use of a homologated helmet is compulsory and the utilization of other protection equipment is recommended (e.g. back protector, etc.).
- In the snowpark jumps, slope gradient variations and artificial structures are installed; they vary in difficulty and change constantly depending on snow-conditions, wear, shape and time.
- Make a precautionary check to measure the degree of difficulty and the risks linked to the track you choose.
- Avoid using the facilities if you lack the necessary skill and experience to use them safely.
- Check carefully that the landing area is clear before jumping.
- Read and follow the rules of conduct for skiers and snowboarders (art. no. 30-ter in the Regulation for the implementation of the Provincial Law no. 7/87).
Buy your ski pass online
With Alpe Lusia/San Pellegrino ski pass you can enjoy yourself on the slopes of the Moena Alpe Lusia and San Pellegrino - Falcade ski areas. Are you ready to put your board on?
Webcam Moena - Lusia - Castelir BellamonteAltitude: 1550m
The slopes in the area are ideal for skiers of any tipe, from beginners to pros. Ski slope nursery, kindergarten on snow, tobbogan run, snowpark and boardercross. A groomed trail leads from the resort "La Morea" to Malga Bocche in the Paneveggio Nature Park and can be covered on foot or with snow shoes.See
Webcam Moena - Lusia - Castelir - Le Fassane slope and Morea Snowpark.Altitude: 1970m
Station of the Castelir-Fassane-La Morea cableway. The old chair lifts Castelir-Fassane and Fassane-Morea have been replaced by a modern cabin lift, inaugurated in 2016, with intermediate station at 1,800 metres. Direct ski connection to Le Cune-Valbona-Ronchi-Moena. Ski area Alpe Lusia-San Pellegrino.See
Webcam Moena - Lusia - Lastè. Le CuneAltitude: 2210m
View over the slopes and the chairlift that goes up from Bellamonte along the "Lastè" slope (2,330 m). It’s possible to ski in direction of "Campo" (red slopes-medium level). From here you can return to "Le Cune" or go on in direction of Castelir.See