The sport is designed, built and daily prepared by the shape crew F-Tech Snowpark Construction to meet the needs and expectations of riders having different skill levels. Thanks to the amazing view over Latemar and Catinaccio snowboarders and freestylers can capture their performances and take extraordinary photo shots.Read all
|Snowpark Carezza||Closed||09:30 - 16:30||0 cm||Easy, Medium, Difficult|
|Italy's First Kids Learning Snowpark||Closed||09:30 - 16:30||0 cm||Easy|
- Length: 1600 m + 400 m
- Width: 80 m
- Entrance fee: ski pass
- Maintenance: daily
- Artificial snow: YES
- Music: NO
- Available snowcats and tools: 1 snow groomer
- How to get there: chairlift Tschein
Carezza Snowpark is located in the ski area of the same name. It is served by the chairlift "Tschein", which can be reached either from the locality "Moseralm" or from Nigra Pass, in the direction of Tires. The park is composed of three lines:
- the Family Fun Line (Kids Learn Park) is a specific area where beginners, families and children can take their first steps on tricks with straight/rainbow/up’n’down boxes, both 1,5 and 3 meters long;
- the Easy Line is equipped with kickers, straight/kinked boxes and butter box jumps, varying from 1 to 6 meters;
- the Medium Line is reserved for semi-professionals and freestyle veterans with more demanding obstacles and a 9 meter long DFD tank, the only one in South Tyrol.
Besides this, a small "cross" oasis with kicker and whoops for first-timers is arranged also on "Pra di Tori" slope, directly connected to Costalunga Pass by the chairlift having the same name. In the last stretch of "Hubertus" ski run a further easy line with gibbs and super slidable boxes is to be found.
- The use of a homologated helmet is compulsory and the utilization of other protection equipment is recommended (e.g. back protector, etc.).
- In the snowpark jumps, slope gradient variations and artificial structures are installed; they vary in difficulty and change constantly depending on snow-conditions, wear, shape and time.
- Make a precautionary check to measure the degree of difficulty and the risks linked to the track you choose.
- Avoid using the facilities if you lack the necessary skill and experience to use them safely.
- Check carefully that the landing area is clear before jumping.
- Read and follow the rules of conduct for skiers and snowboarders (art. no. 30-ter in the Regulation for the implementation of the Provincial Law no. 7/87).
Buy your ski pass online
With Val di Fassa/Carezza ski pass you can enjoy yourself on the slopes of the Belvedere - Col Rodella, Ciampac - Buffaure, Catinaccio and Carezza ski areas. Are you ready to put your board on?
Carezza - Coronelle. Laurins Lounge hut.Altitude: 2339m
View from Laurins Lounge over the Latemar mountain group.See
Carezza - Paolina. Chair lift Paolina.Altitude: 1770m
Paolina chair lift departure.See
Carezza - Pra di Tori. Passo CarezzaAltitude: 1752m
From Passo Costalunga, view on the slope "Pra di Tori", at the foot of Latemar mountain chain. On the right side, the upstream station of the cabin lift "Hubertus" connects the "Paolina" area to the pass.See
Carezza - König Laurin. Chair lift König LaurinAltitude: 1740m
König Laurin chair lift departure.See